“Exceeded all expectations!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Bellevue
Salt Lake City, UT
“Exceeded all expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2007

We may have never stayed at a finer place. Everything was right. OUr suite was very spacious. We found the architecture and the interior design stunning. Every detail was handled. There was free water to drink. There were dumbbells for exercise in our room. We were given five bath towels. The room was serviced several times each day. There is a connected huge exercise facility that we did not use. The location near downtown Bellevue is great, yet the site is quiet and heavily wooded. We long to go back again to drink in the comfort and excellence.

• Liked — The design that was modern yet warm.
  • Disliked — Not one thing!
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Cypress, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2007

My boyfriend and I stayed here during the first week of August 2007. I told him I wanted to stay somewhere I had never stayed before....something classy, and modern, and most of all CLEAN. I ran across this 4-Star hotel by accident, because it is not listed on most sites.I read the reviews on several sites, and 99.9% were excellent. We arrived and were very impressed with the beautiful courtyard outside, and then the beautiful interior was very peaceful and pleasing to the eye. The room was unbelievable! We were on the second floor....absolutely NO NOISE whatsoever...very quiet. The tiled entry was beautiful, shower and bathroom area were spotless and so neat and inviting. The bath salt was a favorite for me, I looked fwd every evening to a nice hot bath with that wonderful bathsalt. Another favorite was when we came back in the evening, the bedsheets were pulled back for us and they put fresh water and chocolates on the nightstand. The bed was wonderful and clean, and I never slept so good. The staff that kept our room looking beautiful, were absolutely wonderful individuals who went out of their way to make our stay memorable. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Liked — Clean and very beautiful hotel; not hard to navigate to and from it. Nice getaway!
  • Disliked — I would have like a better view other than the tennis court. But it was still very quiet and nice.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2007

I discovered this property on one of the main travel sites. It didn't come up on most of them, probably since it's a small boutique hotel, so I almost overlooked it. I booked for a 3 night stay over my 22nd wedding anniversary in one of the ground floor rooms with a patio. My husband called ahead and told them it was our anniversary and they upgraded us to the best suite in the house. The bathroom was as big as most bedrooms and included a huge whirlpool and shower for two. The furnishings, décor and bedding were beautiful, comfortable and clean and I don’t believe that is isolated to the best suite. The staff was perfect and helped us with everything we requested. They even arranged to have two flower arrangements delivered and set up in the room before we checked in. Turndown and maid service were excellent. Valet was prompt and courteous. Same of courtesy car transportation. Room service was prompt and the food fantastic. Aside from not having flat screen TV’s in the room, there was nothing I would suggest they change (manager mentioned the TV’s were being upgraded in all rooms to flat screens in the coming weeks so maybe that’s done by now). The location of the hotel isn’t anything special but it’s quiet and once you’re inside, the location doesn’t matter. It’s a luxury hotel that takes care of every need. I highly recommend.

• Liked — Service and room quality
  • Disliked — Location not special
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple
Pacifica, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2007

One of my best hotel stays anywhere. The hotel is very nice but what made it so special was the small "boutique" size, the excellent amenities but mostly the outstanding customer service.
They rates are not so high from time to time, you have to give this hotel a try.

• Liked — Customer service
  • Disliked — location
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled on business
WVancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Bellevue Club Labour Day Weekend 2006. We were more than impressed with the facility. We belong to a reciprocal club in West Vancouver, BC (which is in need of a major renovation). The Bellevue Club is new, we found the staff to be most attentive, the food is quite good (unlike our Club) and the facilities are first class (again, unlike our Club). The rooms are absolutely fantastic. The bed, so comfy! The bathrooms are gorgeous. Just what you would expect from an upscale property. Just when we thought we were really impressed, we went to the Membership Desk and asked how much it would be to join the Club. When we discovered it was US$5000 we were shocked....and NOT in a bad way! Our Club in our home town, although it does not have a hotel attached to it, is Cdn$40,000 to join! This is the best bargain going! We also received a special rate being a member of a reciprocal Club. We would go back in a second. Within minutes, by car, to the best mall, Bellevue Square. LOVED THE BELLEVUE CLUB!

• Liked — proximity to the Mall and the amenities
  • Disliked — For a private club, was surprised as to the lax rules on tennis whites in their outdoor courts.
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Vancouver
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2007

Though the Bellevue Club Hotel is beautiful, the front desk service was definitely lacking.

We originally booked a Premier Room, but once we saw the Spa Romance Package, we decided to cancel the Premier Room reservation and book a Spa Romance Package with a Club Room upgrade.

When we arrived at the front desk, I looked over the paperwork I was given to sign and noticed that the rate was much lower than the package rate was - the person helping us took it back, looked over somethings and said that "everything had been changed and taken care of". We went up to our room and realized that we had been given a Deluxe Room (while nice, it was not the Club Room we had booked). We went back downstairs and were given a second room, which did not have a deep soaker tub (which was advertised online). We were told that some of the rooms did not have the deep soaker tub - if we had known that, we would have specifically asked for a Club Room with a tub (but one would think, for a Spa Romance package, they would automatically assign you a room with a tub). The entire time the front desk clerk gave us attitude, though we were very patient and did not get upset. Luckily, the gentleman who came out to help her realized this and was much nicer!

We switched rooms again - this time the room was as advertised and very nice, with a great bed and comfortable linens. We went out for dinner and when we came back, our champagne and strawberries and turndown service had already been left for us. Very nice touch and we appreciated it after a rough check-in.

The next day, we pre-ordered breakfast and went for our massages. Our massage therapists were wonderful and gave us great massages (some of the best we've had). The spa is very small and intimate, but still very nice.

We came back for breakfast and the room service was great - very good food and the service was great. After we were done eating, we reviewed our charges on the tv and noticed that we hadn't been credited the $50 for room service that was included in our package as well as a charge for one of the massages. My husband went down to the front desk, where we were credited the $50 while I packed up our things. The spa charge was gone when he got to the front desk, so he didn't have to change anything.

When we went to check out, since the gratuity for the massages wasn't included, I asked about them. We spent the next 20 minutes at the front desk waiting, until finally the gentleman advised that it could take awhile and he would call us when everything had gone through and would give us what our total was. We left my husband's cellphone number and left.

Since we did not receive a phone call from the hotel, this morning I called my credit card company to see what charges had been put through. Charges have gone through and it seems like there might be some extra charges, I'm not sure, I have to call them now. I have stayed in many hotels over the years and this was by far the most disappointing stay. This entire weekend they made no attempt to rectify anything that went wrong - in fact, often they were rude (even a simple apology would be nice).

Since I can stay in downtown Bellevue at the Westin for the same price - minus the hassle - I will not be staying here again. If you choose to stay there - make sure you have printouts of EVERYTHING - your reservations, and if you book a package, what that package includes.

• Liked — Lovely rooms, great room service and wonderful spa services
  • Disliked — The front desk and check-in/check-out
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2006

The hotel is absolutely gorgeous. A beautiful garden setting surrounds the entrance. The decor inside is warm, modern, and classy. Our room was quite impressive. The bathroom alone was worth the stay. It was quite large with plenty of marble, glass, and ceramic tile. The staff was top notch in every respect. Located near great restaurants and Bellevue's fantastic mall.

• Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hotel Bellevue? Share your experiences!