“Best Pizza in Belfair” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Belfair, Washington
“Best Pizza in Belfair”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love pizza and this is definitely the best in Belfair. They have decent beer, decent staff, and pretty good pizza.

Visited February 2014

Belfair, Washington, United States
“My favorite pizza in Belfair”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I like their pizza. I get take out from this place frequently. The pizzas are gourmet type with homemade style crust. They have BBQ and hot wings. Don't recommend the BBQ as they don't use enough sauce. The best deal is the take out salads.

Visited February 2014
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Good pizza, bad service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had seen one of there pizzas and looked good. We stopped by after a long ride. Ordered a beer while we waited. Every table in the place was dirty but we just felt that they were busy. everyone got waited on but us I asked where our pizza was and it had been forgotten. The young man who was at the front dest had said he was sorry and it would be another 15 mins. or we could get our money back. I asked if he would deliver it for no extra cost to our hotel and he said they would. The young man who took our order was very nice. I think he might have noticed that we had been sitting there for a long time without our pizza but...... Alot of screwing around in the kitchen or we might have eatten an hour earlier. Pizza was delivered and it was good.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montesano,wa
“Best pizza in north mason county”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

When my family vacations in Belfair we always get pizza from here. We love service the price's and the selection. We have a large family and they make a huge party pizza that is so big you have to tilt it to get it through a door. Want great pizza this is it.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bremerton, Washington
“Solitude at Seabeck Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This reviewer eats lunch there often. I am usually the only person in there but the cook is always busy preparing take out pizzas.

The pizzas are good and so are the sandwiches. The salads are quite good, probably the best in town. They don't skimp on ingredients.

Their current location is an old brick building that is comfy for lunch or a quick bite for dinner. A new building is under construction.

It's not a fancy place, as evidenced by the pinball machines and overhead TV, but I'd eat here anytime when I'm passing through Belfair and in the mood for pizza.

Visited April 2013