“very good” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Shoreline, Washington, United States
“very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

very good Asian food...for Belfair!! we had the special and a dish of PHO...and were pleasantly surprised!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Belfair, Washington
“Good Asian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

There is a wide variety of different Asian cuisine. The food is good. Ask for non MSG if you are allergic to it. We've eaten many different dishes and they all have been cooked to perfection. This is a family run business not a franchise so it's good to give them your business.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Belfair, Washington, United States
“My local favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food is healthy and fresh. Egg rolls are hand made. I eat there about once a week. A family business.

Visited February 2014
Belfair, Washington
“Good food and choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is a favorite stop when we are in town to get fresh and hot ethnic food. I take the chicken curry and mongolian beef and my wife takes the pad thai and pot stickers. We often buy extra entrees or double our order to plenty for left over's the next day. Local service is friendly and hometown.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Consistently good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I appreciate a good bowl of Pho, and the Rice Bowl has just that! Huge, full of chicken (I order chicken, you order what you like!!) and all the wonderful toppings, steaming so tasty! I've ordered pretty much everything on the menu at one point or another, and I haven't found anything I wouldn't order again. Another favorite is the Phad Thai and the Curry... so good, I'm getting hungry writing this review!!
Service is friendly and prompt, prices are pretty decent, and portions are great!

Visited January 2013