“You will not be disappointed-Beautiful, Comfortable, Delicious & Awesome Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trinkle Mansion Bed & Breakfast

and 1 more site!
You added Trinkle Mansion Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Trinkle Mansion Bed & Breakfast
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   525 W Main St., Wytheville, VA 24382   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Wytheville B&B and Inns
North Hills, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed here 1 night in the Garden Cottage and I am so happy were able to get a reservation. We were greeted by Bernie-he was on his own this weekend and he was so welcoming and gave us a tour of this beautiful Inn. The décor was incredible in every room down to the smallest details. The bed was extremely comfortable for a great nights sleep. My daughter slept on a pull out loveseat and commented that her bed was the most comfortable sleep she had the entire trip. Our breakfast in the morning included a delicious fruit cup, excellent coffee, orange juice, hollandaise sauce (which Bernie made home made and it was one of the best Hollandaise sauces we ever tasted-and my 20 year old even commented on the taste as well) over egg and ham on an English muffin and deliciously flavored potatoes with strawberries and orange slices. Breakfast ended with a warm light blueberry muffin. Listen to the Inn keepers when they recommend their favorite place to eat, we made a mistake and picked a not so great place to eat. Our bed was so comfortable and the soft robes were just so luxurious, I wished I could have stayed longer. We just loved the plantation shutters, and the hand soap in the bathroom so much that I went home and ordered the soap and a great cookbook I found in the room. Also we are going to get the plush robes and buy plantation shutters for our own bedroom at home-to bring a little bit of the Inn to our own home. Thank you Bernie for a wonderful stay and tour of your beautiful home. We would definitely come back to stay again if we are in that area.

Room Tip: All of the rooms in the Inn were beautiful, we stayed in the Garden Cottage because there were 3 of...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LisaVidMal

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Patti and Bernie (Innkeepers) re-created a bygone era when they renovated Trinkle Mansion. No detail was omitted and we were simply delighted with our stay. Every nook and cranny will surprise you with something unexpected and the formal, Southern breakfast rivals any five star restaurant. We hope to return soon and to stay a little longer. Trinkle Mansion is a wonderful getaway!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Madison, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Now I know how the Bachelorette feels, visiting a lovely fantasy setting TV viewers can only dream about. Trinkle Mansion truly IS a mansion - gorgeous in every detail and yet relaxed. The front door opens on a wide entrance hall graced with a crystal chandelier. You can choose to relax in charming, comfortable living rooms or side porches. Or you can ascend the gracious staircase to a wide landing above and then to one of four luxurious, beautifully decorated bedrooms offering everything you could ever want. Beauty surrounds you, yet you feel comfortable and at home - quite a feat! Patti and Bernie have created a home away from home so wonderful you will never want to leave!
My husband and I just visited on July 23 to celebrate my birthday. We chose to stay in the adorable Garden Cottage and loved everything about it, including a middle-of-the night talk on our private little porch, secluded from the world. Breakfast was incredible, and Patti provided a special meal at my request. Her tiny cinnamon rolls are to die for - I had to try one!
You really need to experience Trinkle Mansion for yourself and you will see - Patti and Bernie offer every luxury you could imagine while making you feel completely comfortable - formal yet informal.
Go - right away - don't even stop to pack. You will LOVE it - as we did! And - we can't wait to go back. Annie and Mack Rowe, Madison, Va.

Room Tip: We loved the Garden Cottage and, when touring the rooms, were especially drawn to the Rosspoint Room...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Powhatan Point
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I were just married at Trinkle Mansion on July 27th. Patti and Bernie made the entire experience a joy we will always treasure. The hospitality and warmth we experienced is like no other. The mansion is a true beauty and obviously well loved and cared for, which makes it a very comfortable place to stay. The rooms are luxurious and the food and service are wonderful! We will definitely be staying again and are already planning to go back on our first wedding anniversay, if we wait that long!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Bel Air, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

From the moment Patti greets you and give you a tour full of history the visit will be a lasting memory. Awesome furnishings throughout the house. Every room was well decorated and spacious. The breakfast was soooo delicious. Bernie and Patti chatted and told us numerous stories about the Mansion and the City. I wanted to rate the Mansion, the Hosts, and our stay more than Excellent. Incredible place to stay and so convenient to I-81 and the downtown itself. We definitely will be back.

• Stayed July 2013
Lynchburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

If you're looking for a wonderful place to get away, the Trinkle Mansion is the place to go. This bed and breakfast has it all. You'll be transported back to a time where ladies took tea in the parlor, and guests were welcomed warmly. This home is magnificent, furnished with period pieces that whisper luxury. The innkeepers spoil you from the moment you cross the threshold, and every need is met during your stay. The food is fabulous and the atmosphere is relaxed elegance. If you are looking for a romantic getaway or a relaxing weekend with friends, check out the Trinkle Mansion. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I recently stayed at the Trinkle Mansion on a business trip and had a most wonderful visit. The house is absolutely exquisite, (I was contemplating playing hooky from work and never leaving this beautiful property!). Not only are the accommodations top-rate in terms of comfort with all the expected amenities; the inn keepers were superb in making me feel truly at home.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Adel room which was perfect for a solo traveler. Definitely plan some time to enjoy...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wytheville
The Bolling Wilson Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
BEST WESTERN Wytheville Inn
BEST WESTERN Wytheville Inn
#11 of 20 in Wytheville
3.5 of 5 stars 659 reviews

Been to Trinkle Mansion Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!