“Makes You Want to Dance and Sing” 4 of 5 stars

276-223-0891
Website
Improve this listing
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Makes You Want to Dance and Sing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Spacious auditorium with SPACE between tables. Two person tables for sharing the experience with that special someone. Good food and plenty of it served at your table by the young performers in the show. The performers were exceptional singers and dancers, especially this far south of Broadway.

Visited August 2013

Beckley, West Virginia
“Amazing 50's show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Been here 3 other times and have never been disappointed!. Great food, great service, and professional performance.

Visited August 2013
Wytheville, Virginia
18 attraction reviews
“A Truly Unique Dining and Show Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theater is an awesome place to go and be fed and entertained. The cast members are your servers and are very humble and willing to make your experience perfect! The dinner is plentiful, the dessert very tasty, and then the show! What talent these guys and gals have. A very enjoyable time from start to finish! My husband and I thought that although the price was a little much, remember, it includes a great show and a great experience to put in your book of memories! I would suggest that couples, along with maybe older children, would enjoy this. Young children might not sit still that long.

Visited August 2012
Scott Depot, West Virginia
“Great, entertaining experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We love the dinner theater. It is a great place to relax and enjoy an evening. It helps you put all your worries away and escape into another world. We love to go at Christmas and for special dates. We travel about two and 1/2 hours to come here every year. Thanks

Visited December 2012
Advance, North Carolina
30 attraction reviews
“First visit but not my last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband surprised me by buying tickets to see "Cats" for a fall trip to the area. We went to the Sunday afternoon matinee. We are regular visitors to Barn DInner Theater in Greensboro, NC and have been to Barter Theater in Abingdon, VA on several occasions. To be fair, Barn DInner is comparable to Wohlfahrt, but Barn pales in comparison. We absolutely loved Wohlfahrt! It is located in a large, old Swiss-looking building, and when you enter, it is overwhelming to see the inside. We were seated mid-way up and center stage, so our seats were wonderful. The chairs were very comfy, and our server was excellent. The food was good - not exceptional - but the whole experience was so good, we won't count off for the food. Our waitress brought out our food, so there's no buffet like the one at Barn Dinner Theater. I like the fact that Wohlfahrt serves dessert/coffee at the intermission, so you have something "sweet" to look forward to. That was a nice touch. As far as "Cats" was concerned, it was hard for me not to nod off. Once the novelty of people dressed up like cats hissing and pawing around wore off, it seemed like an eternity until the play was over. However, don't get me wrong - the acting, the singing, and the costumes were excellent. The performance was just a little looooooooooong to me. We live about 1.5 hr. away and definitely plan to go again. I can't believe no one has ever reviewed Wohlfahrt here before, and I'm proud to be first. Great experience & fun afternoon. Definitely will be going back!

Visited October 2012