“can never go wrong with Cracker Barrel” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Wytheville
Cuisines: American
Arlington, Virginia, United States
“can never go wrong with Cracker Barrel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We ate breakfast here two mornings in a row. The servers were very friendly and the food is always reliably good.

Visited October 2013

Wythevlle
“Best deal in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I take my family here and I don't mind picking up the check. Very friendly waitresses. I like to shop in the store. Clean bathrooms.

Visited August 2013
Ohio
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

What an extensive menu! Great choices, good food and more than enough choices to pick from. We eat at Cracker Barrel restaurants every time we travel.

Visited September 2013
Beckley, West Virginia
“Not up to Cracker Barrel's Standards”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Not impressed at all with this location. Our waitress took our drink order before there were even people sitting at the table in front or behind us. They got their drinks before we did. Our salads came out at the same time as our meal therefore, if I wanted to eat my salad first, I had no choice but to eat a cold steak. Ordered my steak medium. The steak was more like well done, and was so dry that I could not have gotten it down without steak sauce. They also forgot 2 of the side items for 2 of the people in our party and were out of baked potatoes at 5:00pm. I know it was busy, but it seems that everyone around us was getting twice the service.

Visited August 2013
Coldspring, Texas
“Cracker Barrel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Typical Cracker Barrel, but clean and comfort food for tired travelers. These restaurants are consistently good along interstate. We are always confident when we stop. Food is more nutritious than fast food; store is always fun too.

• Visited July 2013