Not a fancy place but clean & fragrance free. I have asthma attacks from fumes. After 3 hrs. of looking for a chemical free room, I found Travel Lite. Clerk very understanding of my problem. Let me try room before making reservation. Very helpful. Prior to here, I had tried 10-15 rooms. toxic fragrances in all. We had been on the road since 7am.We didn' know what we were going to do. It was 9pm & getting dark. Being senior citizens, It is difficult for us to drive at night. We were so thankful to meet a caring person to help us with a odor free, clean room. It was an older motel, but it didn' need air fresheners to mask odors.