“What a dump! ~Bette Davis” 1 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Motel - Wytheville to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel - Wytheville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   130 Nye Circle, Wytheville, VA 24382-4914   |
Ranked #12 of 18 hotels in Wytheville
“What a dump! ~Bette Davis”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Website said $55/ night. Got quoted $65 for king-n/s. Furniture was very worn, and at least 20 yesrs old. Bed was hard and uncomfortable. 3 flat pillows for a king size bed? REALLY? Woke up with a sore back and neck. One thin blanket, no extras. Baseboards in bathroom were buckled and warped, with spider webs in the corners. Afraid to shower. Sink had coffee stains and hairs...clearly had not been properly cleaned. Free breakfast was all carbs, a half a loaf of bread and a jar of jelly? Um, it's not my grandma's house... individual jelly would be more appropriate. I have no idea who may have licked their knife and stuck it in the jelly. (And I work in restaurants, so yes, I have seen people do this.)

The soap smelled nice.

Lots of other places nearby, so if I had to do it again, I wouldn't stay here. Maybe if I were charged the price they quote on their website, but for $65 +taxes, this place is not worth my money.

• Stayed October 2013
Ryan D, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Motel - Wytheville, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Thanks for choosing the Super 8. I'm very sorry to hear that you had an unsatisfactory stay with us, but appreciate your feedback.

196 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Rockingham County
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I don't understand the other complaints. We had a great experience with this Super 8. Room very clean, comfortable beds. Everything was what we expected. Front desk staff, very helpful ad friendly. And I must say, this hotel was ran by Americans. Did not usethe breakfast services,so I cannot comment on this. I would recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryan D, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Motel - Wytheville, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback and your recommendation. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you back again soon.

Been to Super 8 Motel - Wytheville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel - Wytheville

Address: 130 Nye Circle, Wytheville, VA 24382-4914
Location: United States > Virginia > Wytheville
Ranked #12 of 18 hotels in Wytheville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel - Wytheville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Motel - Wytheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel - Wytheville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.