“Busy, but Very Competent” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn Wytheville

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn Wytheville to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn Wytheville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1800 East Main Street, I-81/I-77 at Exit 73, Wytheville, VA 24382   |
Special Offer
Free Breakfast & WiFi!
Ranked #3 of 19 hotels in Wytheville
Daytona Beach, FL
“Busy, but Very Competent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Busy hotel at the intersection of Interstates 77 and 81. The desk clerk recommends you make a reservation if you plan to stay on a Friday or Saturday. The room was clean and comfortable, staff was polite and professional.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

244 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is a great stop between our New York State home and Florida home. Very clean and quiet. Beds are super comfy. Staff is always friendly. Pet friendly hotel so your best friend can come with you. Good free breakfast with hot items and fruit. Can't beat it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My dog loved this place which means I loved this place. Great grassy area for walks and we made some new doggis friends. Very quiet so we had a good night's sleep. We didn't plan to, but we changed our plans to stay here on the way back home.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

First time I stayed at this chain. Very nice place, clean, comfortable and pretty good breakfast. Stayed on the 4th floor--no pets. Slept well there. What more can I say. But I wish they wouldn't make me write 200 characters.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

RussellS6162, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Wytheville, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
I'm glad you gave La Quinta a try. I'm also excited to hear you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to see you again.

Seymour, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My reservation was originally for Red Roof next door. But when I checked in there, they had no hot water and moved me to this hotel. Fantastic! Courteous staff, clean huge room, great breakfast. Will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for the wonderful comments I'm excited to share them with my staff.
We hope to see you again soon.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The hotel was in an easy to find location and the staff was professional. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast is nothing special but nice to have some food available. The pillows on the bed were very hard and made sleeping difficult.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

RussellS6162, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Wytheville, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
I'm sorry to hear that the pillows were to hard for a great night sleep. I will look into this problem and see what changes we can may on future orders for pillows. I will share the nice words about our staff as we try to accomendate each guest needs. We hope to see you again soon.

Russell

Been to La Quinta Inn Wytheville? Share your experiences!