“Perfect stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn Wytheville

You added La Quinta Inn Wytheville to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn Wytheville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1800 East Main Street, I-81/I-77 at Exit 73, Wytheville, VA 24382   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Wytheville
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

After a 700 mile drive, the hotel was very welcome, clean, modern and helpful. Plenty of food offerings near by. Easy on and off expressway. Call ahead for a reservation, it seemed very busy! Room was spacious and clean. Bed very comfortable. Did not use the breakfast offering so cannot comment on the food.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

RussellS6162, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Wytheville, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for the compliments I will share them with my staff. I hope thatthe next time your are here you will have time to enjoy our hot breakfast. We hope to see you again soon.

Russell Simpson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Seven Hills, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Enjoyed our stay at LaQuinta, Exit 73 (I-77/81). Very clean, comfortable property....amazing choice for breakfast: waffles, bagels, toast, eggs, sausage patties, biscuits, cereal, fruit and juices....and no extra charge for small dog. I've learned to stop at first rest area in the state I want to stay in overnight to pick up the hotel coupon books. You generally save $5-15 by mentioning the coupon....it is well worth the stop to save a few dollars. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Harlingen, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We recently stayed at LaQuinta Inn in Wytheville when our car broke down and we had to stay overnight due to vehicle repairs. Our stay there was not entirely what I would expect of a La Quinta Inn, but having said that, when we raised our concerns with the manager, our nightly fee was waived so we did not pay for our stay. This hotel definitely needs to ratchet their standards up a notch and give their housekeeping staff a swift boot in the rear or a boot out the door. But as I said, our stay ended up costing us nothing monetarily, but was stressful none the less. I would strongly urge management to keep a closer eye on what is going on there. Would still stay at La Quinta if it was in the area that I needed a room, but perhaps I would check out my room, bed and bathroom necessities first.

Room Tip: I don't know really. what is one to do? Check bedding, towels, under desks and on chairs befor...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
RussellS6162, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Wytheville, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for your concerns I assure you I have looked into all of them and I have retrianed my staff accordingly. We hope you will give our hotel another chance.

Russell Simpson
Clinton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This property used to be a Holiday Inn, and the service and clealiness left a lot to be desired. Not any more. Very quiet, clean and convenient to I-77, this property has done a complete turnaround. The breakfast bar was very good fo La Quinta, with breakfast meats and other hot food. We will stay here again during our travels south.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dorval, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Road trip to Pensacola reserved La Quinta as our stopover well worth the money comfortable beds, updated rooms and the staff was excellent, it was such a good stay we decided to stay at the same hotel on the way back home.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn Wytheville? Share your experiences!