“Between Average and Very Good” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Wytheville
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Between Average and Very Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Anyone who has stayed at this chain brand knows that the establishments vary greatly in quality. After some bad experiences elsewhere, I was apprehensive about this stay, but I was (thankfully) relieved. Overall my stay was above average, but I wouldn't go to say it was very good. I really had no signficant complaints whatsoever. The room was very clean, to include the bathroom and vanity area, but some touch up repairs to furniture would be in order. The refrigerator in the room was very quiet, and the room overall was very quiet too. The halls are very well lit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Monticello
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Just an average older hotel that could use some updating. Our room was next to elevator and we heard it all night long.
Breakfast was typical Choice Hotel fare. Located just off the interstate. Would try a different hotel the next time we're in town.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Took a little while to get checked in. The clerk was excellent, and even brought out a crib for my son. She went above and beyond

Room was smaller, but mostly clean and had everything we needed. Great for a halfway stopping point on a trip. Indoor pool and breakfast were nice too.

The visitors center in VA has coupons for this hotel and its cheaper than booking online. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Fayetteville, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

While traveling home over the Labor Day weekend; I decided to stop for the night at this hotel. I did not have reservations and it was the 2nd hotel that I looked into at this location. Of course, being a Sunday night and Labor Day weekend, the prices of the rooms were slightly above average.

This hotel was clean and neat. The room smelled good and was equally clean too.

The breakfast in average; scrambled eggs, waffles, yogurt, and fruit. The food was plentiful and readily available.

I would stay here again, if the prices were just a tad bit cheaper.

• Stayed September 2013
Bangula
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I pulled off the highway and this was the first hotel off the road. The hotel was clean and comfortable, but it was tired looking. The carpets and bathrooms had certainly seen better days. For the overall fit and finish I found the price high. The breakfast was ok, but was very pre-prepared. The welcome staff were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the back side to avoid some road noise
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I want to say a big Thank You to Sarah and Stuart. I'm a 67 year old female that had been driving 8-9 hours that day and got off the wrong exit to go to the Quality Inn. I was lost and scared, so I called the Inn and Sarah stayed on the phone with me as long as she could trying to help me, then Stuart got on the phone and figured out where I was and got in his car and went looking for me, he spotted me and I followed him back to the Inn. I will always stay at the Quality Inn when traveling back and forth from S.C. to Ohio, I know I can count on the people that work there. Thank You again Sarah and Stuart.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Marietta, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on our way to Florida. We stayed in the King bed suit with the "Hot Tub". The hot tub was actually a Jacuzzi tub, but was still nice. The wifi connection for the internet was terrible. I was better off using the 4g on my phone. The building is in need of a little updating, but overall was clean and not in too bad of shape. I would probably stay here again if the need arises.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!