“Perfect for a good night's stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Wytheville
Indiana
“Perfect for a good night's stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Took a little while to get checked in. The clerk was excellent, and even brought out a crib for my son. She went above and beyond

Room was smaller, but mostly clean and had everything we needed. Great for a halfway stopping point on a trip. Indoor pool and breakfast were nice too.

The visitors center in VA has coupons for this hotel and its cheaper than booking online. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Fayetteville, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

While traveling home over the Labor Day weekend; I decided to stop for the night at this hotel. I did not have reservations and it was the 2nd hotel that I looked into at this location. Of course, being a Sunday night and Labor Day weekend, the prices of the rooms were slightly above average.

This hotel was clean and neat. The room smelled good and was equally clean too.

The breakfast in average; scrambled eggs, waffles, yogurt, and fruit. The food was plentiful and readily available.

I would stay here again, if the prices were just a tad bit cheaper.

• Stayed September 2013
Bangula
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I pulled off the highway and this was the first hotel off the road. The hotel was clean and comfortable, but it was tired looking. The carpets and bathrooms had certainly seen better days. For the overall fit and finish I found the price high. The breakfast was ok, but was very pre-prepared. The welcome staff were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the back side to avoid some road noise
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I want to say a big Thank You to Sarah and Stuart. I'm a 67 year old female that had been driving 8-9 hours that day and got off the wrong exit to go to the Quality Inn. I was lost and scared, so I called the Inn and Sarah stayed on the phone with me as long as she could trying to help me, then Stuart got on the phone and figured out where I was and got in his car and went looking for me, he spotted me and I followed him back to the Inn. I will always stay at the Quality Inn when traveling back and forth from S.C. to Ohio, I know I can count on the people that work there. Thank You again Sarah and Stuart.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Marietta, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on our way to Florida. We stayed in the King bed suit with the "Hot Tub". The hot tub was actually a Jacuzzi tub, but was still nice. The wifi connection for the internet was terrible. I was better off using the 4g on my phone. The building is in need of a little updating, but overall was clean and not in too bad of shape. I would probably stay here again if the need arises.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Laurel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was injured when the chair in my room fell apart. I told the staff as I was leaving, they offered no medical care (didn't even ask if I needed a bandaid) -- they said they would "Note" it. When I contacted the manager after returning home and being in pain, I contacted the hotel and was offered $20 for a "future" stay at that hotel. I had no plan on going back to that area. I sent requests to be reimbursed for my pain and suffering and have heard NOTHING from them. No counter offer, nothing. The chair was missing a dowel pin and should have been thrown away. The same chair is probably still in that room, just pushed back together. The hotel decor is old and dated, but it is typical Quality Inn, middle of the pack hotel. Do yourself a favor, go to Hampton Inn or Sleep Inn.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Amanda, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Momma has stayed here several times this year, since it's her halfway mark to her beach housr. It's cheap, clean, comfy, close to gas and food, and had the sweetest staff. The pool and hot tub are fun. The pool has a handicap lift too!!!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!