“Rescue” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Wytheville

You added Ramada Wytheville to your Saves list
Ramada Wytheville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   955 Peppers Ferry Road, Wytheville, VA 24382 (Formerly Ramada Hotel Wytheville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Wytheville
Lexington
“Rescue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My two daughters and I were driving to Myrtle Beach from Kentucky for a much-needed little vacation. The rains were so intense that cars dotted the highway, having pulled off the road. There were many factors against us: the heavy rains slowed us down, we missed an exit because we couldn't see through the windshield, and to top it all off, MapQuest had a major typo. We had driven through the winding mountains, and, finally at 3am, we started looking for a place to stay right over the Virginia border. We stopped at five hotels and were told the same story, that they only had one room left ("the celebration room" or "the bridal suite") and gave some outrageous price for it. It was like the whole city was laughing at our predicament and fatigue. Finally, we came to the Ramada. The young man at the front desk was friendly, understanding, and genuinely seemed to accommodate us. He told us we could check out at noon, since it was so late, and explained where everything was that we might need. The room was in a safe place, it was clean, everything worked and it was nice and quiet. I used to manage a Ramada and other hotels, and this high level of service and hospitality is what it's all about! If you can give me the desk clerk's name, I will write a letter to your chamber of commerce, to Ramada Corporate and whomever else you would like. Thank you! Karen Snider.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaWytheville, Front Office Manager at Ramada Wytheville, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for taking time to out of your busy schedule to give us a review. We are pleased to know that you were well taken care of. We strive to have this great customer service here at the Ramada Wythville. We hope to see you again the next time you travel through our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed at a Ramada and it will be the last. The room had a horrible smell to it. The bed was so lumpy my husband or I neither one sleep much at all. There was not enough towels or washcloths in the room. The shower was horrible we couldn't regulate the water temp right, the water barely came out of the shower head. The girl that checked us in was nice. When I went to check out there was no one at the front counter and no bell or anything to let someone know I was ready to check out. Waited about 3 or 4 mintues before someone showed up. I always thought Ramada was suppose to be the top of the line hotel you couldn't prove that to me. Almost forgot to mention none of the ice machines worked on the second floor. It was hard to find the machines at 10:30pm I walked the whole second floor looking for the ice machines. On our return trip home we will NOT stop at this Ramada.

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Ramada Wytheville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Wytheville

Address: 955 Peppers Ferry Road, Wytheville, VA 24382 (Formerly Ramada Hotel Wytheville)
Location: United States > Virginia > Wytheville
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Wytheville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Wytheville 2.5*
The Ramada Wytheville, VA is located at Exit 41 on I-77 at the intersection of I-77 and I-81 on Peppers Ferry Rd. This Wytheville hotel is one mile north of historic downtown Wytheville, the Wolfarht Haus Dinner Theatre and the Log House Restaurant. As the finest of Wytheville hotels it is near the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway, Mt Rogers National Rec Area, and the historic Shot Tower State Park. Also nearby are the Appalachian Trail, Big Walker Mountain Lookout, Hungry Mother State Park, New River Trail State Park and the Jefferson National Forest. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Wytheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Wytheville Hotel Wytheville
Wytheville Ramada Inn

If you own or manage Ramada Wytheville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.