“Extensive breakfast selection but lots of stairs” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Wytheville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   150 Malin Drive, Wytheville, VA 24382   |
Ranked #9 of 20 Hotels in Wytheville
McAlester, Oklahoma
“Extensive breakfast selection but lots of stairs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here several times during cross country road trips. Breakfast selections went beyond pastry to include fruit, cereal, yogurt, waffles, and hard boiled eggs. Bed was comfortable. Shower was extraordinary due to shower head that delivered enough pressure to really wash your hair. On the downside, there are lots of stairs and no elevators.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Lady at the front desk could have been nicer, the younger gentle man was fine though. A baby crib was brought to our room, when we opened it was full of unknown weird bugs that were still alive, gross! So we killed them after we put the crib outside, the mattress off the crib was stained badly . Some of the bug friends got in the room and had to be located and killed after - not fun! We heard our neighbours also slamming shoes against the walls, so we assume they had some lovely little bugs too. Also, if you need a crib, bring sheets/blankets for the baby as you get none- or better yet- bring your own travel crib.
Carpet is very outdated, but looks cleanish. Bathroom is ok, bed is comfortable, nice to have a fridge and microwave in room. Breakfast area is small, organized chaos ... things get replenished really fast though (nice lady working in the breakfast area)
The room is really quiet, air conditioning works great. Internet is reliable, but don't expect to watch a video on youtube or stream on netflix - that did not work for us.
Overall: nice place to crash ... if we didn't encounter a crib full with bugs I would have given it a 5 star

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Roaming Shores
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

After driving for 6oo miles I was really tired.When I laid down to sleep it sounded like the people next door were having a bowling party .I got very little sleep.I got out of bed at 6 :30 and went to eat.The place was packed and you only have one waffle maker.The lady in front of me said she had to make four for her family.I gave up and went to Shoney's nextr door.I was not a happy camper.I'm not sure I want to stop at a Day's Inn on my next trip in November

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bladensburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

easy on off I77 Great chinese food right next door.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Wytheville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Wytheville

Address: 150 Malin Drive, Wytheville, VA 24382
Location: United States > Virginia > Wytheville
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Wytheville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Wytheville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Wytheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Wytheville Hotel Wytheville
Wytheville Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Wytheville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.