“Clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Woodstock

336 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Swoope, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had messed up my reservation but the front desk was very helpful and accommodating. Love the Hampton Inn breakfast! and the work out facilities so I can I still wear my clothes after those waffles. It was all great. Thanks so much for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

The room was top notch....couldn't have gotten a better room.
Pool was cold the full day we were there but it was heated (as advertised)
the day we arrived. Hot tub broken as well on our full day at the hotel.
But we had a whirlpool tub in our room so I got to use that (no time left
in schedule for family to use the room tub too). The shower in our bathroom
was a nice shower. And I LOVE having a sink NOT in the bathroom itself
when staying at a hotel. That way everyone gets to use the sink (making
coffee., washing kids' hands, etc.) if someone is using the bathroom.
I will go there again!

Room Tip: A little noisy from LOTS of truck traffic on I-81. My husband and I enjoy that but someone else may...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Virgina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

After suffering through two weeks of people working in our basement, we decided to take a break for a few days. The Shenandoah Valley has always been one of our favorite places. This time we chose Woodstock over our usual locations. Based on the reviews, the Hampton Inn seemed like the ideal hotel. We were not disappointed. The whole place smelled fresh and clean, even the guest information binder. The wet bar was an added plus. It had more counter space than in some of the full kitchen hotel rooms. Judging from the full parking lot, the hotel must have been near capacity. However, we never heard anyone in the halls or from adjoining rooms. We got there a bit early and our assigned room wasn't ready. Happily, the receptionist did manage to find one for us. All in all, an enjoyable stay at a lovely hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Hampton Inn and Suites in Woodstock, VA was exactly what I expected from reading some other hotel's negative reviews. They recommended that I try Hampton Inns. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and quiet. And contrary to what others said, it's not any more expensive than some of it's competitors because they offered all sorts of discounts, some of which we didn't even know about. The front desk staff ran through a list of possible discounts for us. Besides, for the extra, what $10, I would gladly stay here than take my chances elsewhere.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Charleston, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at the hotel several times as a stop before Washington DC. We love the cleanliness , modern decor and I love how they decorate for each holiday:) the side facing the highway can be noisy but most of the time we are so tired and run the fan that we don't even hear it! We stayed here back a few years ago during the bad winter blizzard when we couldn't make it home because of the storm. The staff were amazing. They made dinner for the guests every evening because a lot of restaurants were closed. I remember our daughter got sick during the night and needed our linens changed and a girl came in to bring new linens and even helped change the bed. We remember being the only ones in Walmart looking for swimming suits in a blizzard and we had the whole pool to ourselves! We highly recommend this hotel! We will definitely continue to stay here!

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Woodstock, VA? Share your experiences!