“"Finger Licking Good"” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Clearwater, Florida
“"Finger Licking Good"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I told the young lady i was staying at the Holiday Inn and she gave me plates and everything else I needed. I"m a big Chicken eater and it was Delicious.

Visited September 2013

Alexandria, Virginia
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

The KFC in Woodstock was very good. Service was quick and the chicken was above average for a KFC. The pieces seemed larger than other KFCs. The cashier was very pleasant. Could not ask for more.

Visited September 2013
Toms Brook, Virginia
“Worst meal I've had in a long time!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Restaraunt was filthy. Should have went back out the door when I came in. Cole slaw was sour, soda all over the counter and floor. Worst of all when I cut into my chicken the inside of the breading was black. I took the chicken back to the manager and asked him if he would eat this. His answer........no I would not.
I did not get a refund, the offer to replace my food or even an apology. NOTHING!!!!!
Will never return to the restaraunt.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Woodstock, Va KFC”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Took quite a while to get our food. The people working the counter were slower than slow and one lady who seemed to know what she was doing had to help all the others get the orders together.

Visited April 2013
Woodstock, Virginia
“It has gotten expensive to eat chicken!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Can you believe how much money you have to pay when the "bucket" is not on sale? Not this locations fault, but we need some chicken meal deals. Staff here is very friendly. We only go if we have a coupon.

Visited November 2012