“Good Sweedish Meatballs” 4 of 5 stars
Review of IKEA Restaurant (Top Floor)

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IKEA Restaurant (Top Floor)
2901 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA 22192
Dining options: Lunch
Alexandria, Virginia
“Good Sweedish Meatballs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I just ate at Ikea with a friend for lunch. We both ordered the meatball combo. For $5.99 we got a generous portion of meatballs, mashed potatoes, gravy, lingnon berry jelly, salad and a drink. I found the meatballs and potatoes to be quite tasty. I wasn't a fan of the jelly but my friend liked it.

Yes, it was no frills and very cafeteria-esque but I found it charming and delicious!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
“Cheap”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Ok. What can you say about food at a discount furniture store. You go there for bargain furniture and you can also get bargain food. My son and I had breakfast for $2.14 a piece and that's what we got. So we weren't mad. It was fun to experience cuisine at a furniture store. Now that's funny.

Visited November 2012
Dumfries, Virginia
“Fresh?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Food was okay--except for specials--food is a little pricey and didn't seem as fresh as would be expected. Loooooong lines to get a small snack on a busy shopping weekend day. Clean up in the dining hall was an issue--more staff and cleaner towels needs.

Visited September 2012
Ashburn, Virginia
“Meatballs are the way to go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I know eating at IKEA, well if your there shopping and hungry why not give it a try. Went here shopping many times after we just moved to the area, we decided to have lunch and after tasting the meatballs my son replied "This is the best mall food I have ever eaten, if this qualifies as mall food" Had a good meal of meatballs and my other son had buffalo chicken wrap all for under 20 bucks.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Swedish Meatballs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

The food is good. The swedish meatballs are great and the prices are exactly what continue to drive me to visit Ikea and their great sales.

Visited July 2012