“The Best Hotel in northern Virginia” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2621 Prince William Parkway, Woodbridge, VA 22192   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Woodbridge
Winston-Salem
“The Best Hotel in northern Virginia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2009

I do alot of solo traveling because of my job. I have been to several hotels and I have not recieved such GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I came in with an attitude towards the clerk and he stayed poised and respected my wishes. the employees are great too!!! Where ever i needed to go they searched it for me without any questions ask. this is a clean hotel with class. I will be coming back here if i am in the area whether it is business or vacation. I would like to say thank you to the Country Inn suites for their excellent hospitality and GREAT SERVICE.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
tcme30, Assistant General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, September 3, 2009
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with everyone. We care about our guests and are happy to hear that we are making a difference with our guests at the hotel. We hope to see you very soon upon your return to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2009

Found this great hotel on Priceline and was so glad I did. The front desk staff were very helpful, and the lady serving breakfast was delightfully friendly! Room was clean and spacious, internet worked well, breakfast was replenished frequently. I very much appreciated the fresh fruit available 24/7. I left two items in the closet in my room. When I returned two days later (not having called first), the manager/owner came out with the items in a plastic bag with my name on it. What a great team. Highest marks!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
tcme30, Assistant General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, August 24, 2009
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and we are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed our hot breakfast and our cheerful staff. We hope that you look us up the next time you go to Washington D.C. or are just coming through town.
albany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2009

staff was terrific- very helpful. free breakfast, scalding hot whirlpool, bargain price. we had to drive 15 minutes to the nearest metro stop and then ride for another 30 + to get in to DC, but it was well worth it for the money saved. right near large shopping mall.

overall, a great experience for all, including 8 & 10 year olds.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
tcme30, Assistant General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, April 21, 2009
We are just tickled to see how happy your stay was with us. I am glad that you and your family had the chance to visit the Washington D.C. area during your stay, it is fairly close and a much better bargain to stay just outside the city. We hope that you come and visit us again in the future!
JC, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2009

Hot continental breakfast, room very clean and DID NOT have the musty/stuffy smell most rooms have. Bed was very comfortable, not too hard not to soft. There wasn't enough pillows for a king sized bed, extras were provided. Staff was very friendly. There was a nice mix of business, and family travelers there. Walls were thick, and I never heard people in the other rooms. There is a computer provided there in the lobby for guests as well as a small library of books you can check out as well during your stay. A resturaunt is located within the same parking lot, and shops are nearby. I was very impressed with this hotel, would highly recommed and will be my first choice for the next trip to DC.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
tcme30, Assistant General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, March 31, 2009
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with our hotel. Thank you for the wonderful comments you have placed for us. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the area.
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2009

I will certainly stay here again. Kids and I all loved the big flat screen TV, the hot breakfast buffet and the comfortable beds. It was nice to have a refrigerator in the room for the kids snacks and we didn't have to pay extra. We will recommend this hotel to any family or anyone going to DC or staying in Woodbridge. Wonderful staff and hotel.

• Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2009

I really liked this hotel - stayed there for the night after a drive through nasty weather (Syracuse, NY through Pennsylvania). The respectful night clerk was just what I needed after my drive, and the wide hallways, immaculate whirlpool + pool area, thick walls, comfy bed, and complimentary breakfast the next morning all refreshed and relaxed me. This hotel is a superb example of how hotels in this price range (a little under $100 with AAA) should operate and be maintained; stay there and you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2008

We stayed 3 nights, 10/15 - 10/18. Everyone was very kind and helpful. The room was great. Very comfortable bed. The entire hotel seemed well taken care of and very clean. We were in the area to visit Washington DC and it was conveniently located for that purpose. Several restaurants close by, along with a Target store. They provide breakfast, which was fine. We have had better but the room is always our top concern. I highly recommend this hotel. If we are in the area again, we will definitely stay here.

• Liked — Clean and comfortable
  • Disliked — Breakfast choices
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)