“Fine hotel, great location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Woodbridge
Rochester, New York
“Fine hotel, great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is a great home base for touring Washington and northern virginia. Stayed for a week and wish that it could have been longer. Received a great room rate, hot and cold breakfast buffet with china and glasses!, friendly front desk and housekeeping staff who greeted you, large suite, flat screen TVs (2) with a great variety of locations. The location is also ideal. Many quality chain and local restaurants surround the inn as well as a regional outlet mall. It is conveniently located just off of I 95 and near the Auto Train station at Lorton. It is a gem.

Room Tip: The rooms are all excellent.
Green Features: This is a green property in terms of towels, soaps and sundaries
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Samridhi S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Larry,

Thank you for the kind words. We are truly conveniently located from all the above mentioned. I am glad you were able to take advantage of this and thoroughly enjoyed. When building this hotel the primary goal on our minds was, GUEST CONVINENCE . It truly helps to know that our goal was reached in this matter and provided satisfaction.

We look forward to your next stay...Visit us soon. Happy Holidays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is one of the best hotels I've stayed in. While the hotel was clean and comfortable, the amazing staff is the reason this hotel goes from very good to top of the list! We traveled to Woodbridge, unplanned, for a funeral. We got the number for the hotel about an hour out of town. I called and the lady we reached was pleasant and understanding. The trend continued with everyone on staff. The hotel was clean and welcoming. Our room was large and the bedding was comfortable. The bathroom was also large with good water pressure. We had a rear facing room with blackout shades which made for a better sleep. It's also in a great location. This will be our hotel of choice from now on.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for such great compliments. Our sympathies for the loss. In being a business we also understand the need for serving our neighbors and communities. It's our pleasure to be at their assistance.Our guests are who motivate us to go above and beyond. Please, know that your comments were shared with our staff and they are truly humbled by your review.

We look forward to providing you with the same service again. Wishing you safe and happy holidays !!!!
Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stayed here late October 13 for 5 nights, so had decent room rate for "longer stay". Booked a 1 bedroom suite which was very spacious. Sep lounge area with TV, microwave, fridge, sink. Big bathroom although I think it must have been wheelcahir accessible as it was so big. Sep bedroom with TV also. Ample closet/storage space.

I guess you could say the decor is a bit dated but it isn't an issue when looking at the value/size of room etc. Shower pressure coulkd have been more but wasn't a problem. Staff were friendly and check in and check out was quickly processed. Free wifi internet worked OK. Hotel offers free breakfast although I din't partake - there seemed to be a wide of variety of food available.

Plenty of on site parking and easily accessible to Prince William Parkway and I95. Potomac Mills outlets are about 5 mins away by car and there are food supermarkets and plenty of dining choices nearby.

The only negative comment I will make is noise from the Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill which is located about 40 - 50 metres form the front side of the hotel. Even with double glazing the noise late at night from patrons leaving etc was a bit obtrusive - not overly so but it was there. So if I was to stay again I would request rear facing rooms.

I would stay again if I was in the area and overall the Hotel is clean and well run and excellent value for money. You need a car definitely and major road routes are handy.

Room Tip: Request rear facing rooms
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Samridhi S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Country Inn & Suites-Woodbridge. We appreciate your humble review and look forward to many more. I have shared your review and insight with our staff and they are extremly pleased with your compliments and opportunities for improvement. Once again, thank you for sharing your thought and kind words. We look forward to providing you with our great service again.
GLEN ALLEN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed here as part of a group for a wedding, and what a nice room! I opted for the King Suite ($10 more, worth it) and got a bedroom with a king bed, a bathroom, a living room with a fold out double sofa bed, and a small kitchenette with a sink, refrigerator, microwave. I've lived in studio apartments that were not as big as this suite!

It was a very comfortable room and bed, with good air control, and little to no noise. Breakfast was included, and was very good, and the internet service in the lobby was good as well. They also had a fire going in the lobby when we returned from our event, which allowed us to comfortably hang out and continue to socialize after the event was over.

Nice property, and I would stay here again if I'm ever in Woodbridge again, and I would also stay at other Country Inns in other cities as my travel takes me.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Samridhi S, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We always look forward to hearing our guest's feedback and tremendously appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such an outstanding flattering review! I am more than thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experiences during your time at our hotel!

On behalf of the entire staff here at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge we sincerely thank you for visiting us and are looking forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to our area!

Best Regards and I hope you have a wonderful week,

Rebecca Anderson
Front Office Manager/Sales Coordinator
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Spotless room and bathroom, very comfortable mattress. The free breakfast was simple but good and was different every day. The location is convenient to I95. There are lots of restaurants nearby. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Samridhi S, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We sincerely thank you for taking the time out to provide us with such an outstanding flattering review! It was a true pleasure to serve you and be able to have you as our guest!

On behalf of the entire staff at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge we thank you immensely for visiting us and we are looking forward to seeing you again when your future endeavors bring you back to our area!

Warm Regards and I hope you have a wonderful weekend,

Rebecca Anderson
Front Office Manager/Sales Coordinator
Fairfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

My family was in town for a funeral and all 5 of us stayed in one suite. Hotel was clean, free wifi, free cookies, and free breakfast. GREAT breakfast staff! Front desk was awesome when my parents got in 5 hours before check in time and they went ahead and made sure the room was ready. Only downside was the pullout sofa bed - just needs replaced. All in all would definitely stay again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Rebecca A, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
On behalf of the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge we truly thank you for staying with us, it was a real delight to have you and your family as our guests.

I am very pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your experiences during your time at our hotel! Thank you for all of your positive comments, we sincerely appreciate your feedback!

I greatly apologize for the pull out sofa being unsatisfactory and hope it did not impact your stay too negatively. I assure you we will use your input to fine tune our operations and better serve our guests. We look forward to seeing you again and upon your next visit more than exceeding your expectations!

Thank you and I hope you have a great week,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for three nights and had an enjoyable stay. We got a whirlpool room which was nice and enjoyed the hot breakfast especially the waffles. The only negatives were that I noticed some black specs of something in some of the ice cubes from the ice machine on the third floor. Also, I had to input the Wifi password numerous times a day which got kind of annoying. Other than that, we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back in the future.

• Stayed September 2013
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
On behalf of the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge we sincerely thank you for your recent visit with us. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experiences during your time at our hotel! Thank you for your positive comments and we greatly appreciate your feedback!!

I sincerely apologize for the annoying inconveniences of having to re-enter the wifi password, usually it allows our guest's to save the password. We look forward to seeing you again upon your next visit and exceeding your expectations!

Warm Regards,

Been to Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge? Share your experiences!