“short, one night stay 7/19/13” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, VA

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, VA to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, VA
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2621 Prince William Parkway, Woodbridge, VA 22192   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Woodbridge
WV
“short, one night stay 7/19/13”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stayed at this hotel one night, during a quick trip to Ikea (which is less than one mile from the hotel, along with Potomac Mills). We checked in after 9:00 pm and left the next morning, so not a whole lot of waking time spend here. Check in very fast and courteous, room on fourth floor facing front was very clean. As others have noted, the dreaded dumpster was emptied around 6:00 a.m., which is a shame that happens so early near a hotel--seems they could work something out with the waste management company for a later pick up. There was other, minor, outside noise noticeable, but nothing earplugs didn't solve. Breakfast was very good, all one would want as far as we were concerned. Location is great if going to Potomac Mills, Ikea, and very close to I-95. We will stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: Maybe less noise if room is on back of building, but not sure.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, VA, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
I would like to greatly thank you for your recent visit to Country Inn & Suites -Woodbridge. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us overall and I can not apologize enough for the early morning dumpster disturbance. I assure you we are doing what we can to address the issue and ensure our guest's complete satisfaction.

We appreciate the feedback of your experience and would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Silver Spring, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

The hotel is surprisingly quiet even though it is very close to a major street. The carpet and couch are a bit dated but clean. I'm giving this hotel a 4 instead of a 5 only because of the previous statement, rooms could use a little update. Front desk, breakfast, and cleaning staff are terrific. I've stayed at a Country Inn & Suites during a visit in Panama before so I chose this hotel during this 9-day trip, not at all disappointed. I will definitely look for this chain again for my next trip.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, VA, responded to this review, July 20, 2013

I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide a service that ensured your complete satisfaction. Thank you for your great comments; our guest's are our first priority here at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge.

We appreciate the feedback of your positive experience and would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Trondheim, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We decided to stay the night here on a southbound road trip. Fast and efficient check-in by helpful staff. Rooms were clean and spacious. Bar/restaurant across the parking lot was easily accessible. My only complaint would be the plastic plates and cutlery provided with the breakfast. Not the greatest continental breakfast, but certainly decent by US standards.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, VA, responded to this review, July 10, 2013

We appreciate the feedback of your positive experience and would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. I do apologize for your experience with the use of plastic cutlery; I do assure you we intend on using a much preferred china moving forward. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

my Husband and I are truck drivers, and we stay in many hotels throughtout our travels, and the Country Inn and Suites in Woodbridge Virginia is one of the BEST we have EVER stayed in, it is VERY clean,All of the hotel staff was friendly with the exception of one desk clerks had a bit of an attitude when i called, but it quickly changed when we showed up to check in. the breakfast was amazing, we stayed two nights and each morning the breakfast was something different, VERY GOOD!! I would suggest anyone who is looking for a good nights sleep, to stay here!! the beds are very comfortable,the rooms are very clean, the water pressure is amazing, overall, our stay was the best!! Thank You Country Inn and Suites for a wonderful experience :) another note, we use Corporate lodging, and it was only $69 so that was a good rate, the rate of the hotel with out our CLC was a little high.

Room Tip: all floors are good, all rooms are good.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, VA, responded to this review, June 11, 2013

I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide a service that ensured your completed satisfaction. Thank you for your great comments; our guest's are our first priority here at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge.

Stowe, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Like other travellers who have left reviews, we were on a long drive down I95 and needed a nice but not too expensive stop-over night at a hotel. We were unfamiliar with the area and booked the hotel on-line while we were driving down the highway. Positive reviews helped us choose this location.

We were exhausted and the front desk staff was terrific. Check-in was a breeze (cookies were delicious), and our room was very neat and clean. Even at midnight we were able to have hot tea and warm cookies to help us relax into our room. What a pleasant surprise. The area around the hotel seemed very safe. A frig and microwave in the room were nice amenities.

We had a handicapped room, no tub, just a walk-in shower - which we actually prefered to the tub/shower. The bed was extremely comfortable and we loved the down pillows. Large flat-screen TV was also nice.

Breakfast in the morning was included and had a very wide variety of options both cold and hot. Several types of single-serve yogurts, fresh fruit, cereals including granola. This location was far enough south to offer biscuits and gravy as a hot option. The dining area was clean and the staff kept the breakfast area running well.

In fact, we liked our stay here so much, we stopped at another Country Inn on our way back north 2 weeks later. The second location, in MD, was also clean and neat, but we were disappointed in the breakfast once we had the breakfast at this Woodbridge location. Each Country Inn is a bit different, but so far all have been good experiences.

We rate this location and the staff 5/5 and will stay here again on our next trip south.

Room Tip: We were given a handicapped room and had no problem with a shower-only bathroom. In fact, we preferr...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I went into this hotel to inquire about room rates for my family for my upcoming wedding. The front desk staff was extremely friendly from the moment I walked in the door! The office manager as well as the assistant general manager took the time to show me each room and the different options between the regular rooms and suites that they offer. They even showed me the room that has the jacuzzi inside of it! The assistant general manager also showed me their meeting room and suggested a meet and greet for my family...or even the rehearsal dinner. He informed me that they were the only hotel in the area that allows you to hire outside caterers. I can't wait to do business with him and this hotel! I was blown away by their extremely wonderful customer service and hospitality!

• Stayed June 2013

Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were traveling back to Atlantic Canada from Florida, and this day in particular was a long, grueling day on the road that saw one of our family very sick. By the time we pulled into this hotel, we would have paid anything just to get off the road, but we ended up getting our money's worth and more.

From the minute we walked in, this place felt welcoming and comforting. Fresh cookies were at the check in desk, as well as hot tea and coffee and granola bars (good ones, too) that were available 24/7. For an extra $10 (I think) we upgraded to a suite, and it was heavenly. Two tvs, luxurious king sized bed (or so I hear - guess who got to sleep on the sofa bed?), nice desk, wifi, hot shower with plenty of towels - what more could you ask for? Breakfast was hot and had a nice selection, and the hotel is fairly well situated. If we found ourself in the area again, we would definitely stay here again, and based on this experience with Country Inn and Suites we will search out this chain next year on the way down.

Room Tip: If you want a bit of privacy, choose the suite upgrade - the small amount of money is definitely wor...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, VA? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, VA

Address: 2621 Prince William Parkway, Woodbridge, VA 22192
Location: United States > Virginia > Prince William County > Woodbridge
#1 Family Hotel in Woodbridge
#3 Romantic Hotel in Woodbridge
#5 Business Hotel in Woodbridge
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, VA 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, VA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites Woodbridge
Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge Hotel Woodbridge
Country Inn Woodbridge
Woodbridge Country Inn

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, VA, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.