“ONE OF THE BEST!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“ONE OF THE BEST!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

my Husband and I are truck drivers, and we stay in many hotels throughtout our travels, and the Country Inn and Suites in Woodbridge Virginia is one of the BEST we have EVER stayed in, it is VERY clean,All of the hotel staff was friendly with the exception of one desk clerks had a bit of an attitude when i called, but it quickly changed when we showed up to check in. the breakfast was amazing, we stayed two nights and each morning the breakfast was something different, VERY GOOD!! I would suggest anyone who is looking for a good nights sleep, to stay here!! the beds are very comfortable,the rooms are very clean, the water pressure is amazing, overall, our stay was the best!! Thank You Country Inn and Suites for a wonderful experience :) another note, we use Corporate lodging, and it was only $69 so that was a good rate, the rate of the hotel with out our CLC was a little high.

Room Tip: all floors are good, all rooms are good.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
I would like to greatly thank you for your recent visit to Country Inn & Suites -Woodbridge. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide a service that ensured your completed satisfaction. Thank you for your great comments; our guest's are our first priority here at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge.

We appreciate the feedback of your positive experience and would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Stowe, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Like other travellers who have left reviews, we were on a long drive down I95 and needed a nice but not too expensive stop-over night at a hotel. We were unfamiliar with the area and booked the hotel on-line while we were driving down the highway. Positive reviews helped us choose this location.

We were exhausted and the front desk staff was terrific. Check-in was a breeze (cookies were delicious), and our room was very neat and clean. Even at midnight we were able to have hot tea and warm cookies to help us relax into our room. What a pleasant surprise. The area around the hotel seemed very safe. A frig and microwave in the room were nice amenities.

We had a handicapped room, no tub, just a walk-in shower - which we actually prefered to the tub/shower. The bed was extremely comfortable and we loved the down pillows. Large flat-screen TV was also nice.

Breakfast in the morning was included and had a very wide variety of options both cold and hot. Several types of single-serve yogurts, fresh fruit, cereals including granola. This location was far enough south to offer biscuits and gravy as a hot option. The dining area was clean and the staff kept the breakfast area running well.

In fact, we liked our stay here so much, we stopped at another Country Inn on our way back north 2 weeks later. The second location, in MD, was also clean and neat, but we were disappointed in the breakfast once we had the breakfast at this Woodbridge location. Each Country Inn is a bit different, but so far all have been good experiences.

We rate this location and the staff 5/5 and will stay here again on our next trip south.

Room Tip: We were given a handicapped room and had no problem with a shower-only bathroom. In fact, we preferr...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I went into this hotel to inquire about room rates for my family for my upcoming wedding. The front desk staff was extremely friendly from the moment I walked in the door! The office manager as well as the assistant general manager took the time to show me each room and the different options between the regular rooms and suites that they offer. They even showed me the room that has the jacuzzi inside of it! The assistant general manager also showed me their meeting room and suggested a meet and greet for my family...or even the rehearsal dinner. He informed me that they were the only hotel in the area that allows you to hire outside caterers. I can't wait to do business with him and this hotel! I was blown away by their extremely wonderful customer service and hospitality!

• Stayed June 2013

Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were traveling back to Atlantic Canada from Florida, and this day in particular was a long, grueling day on the road that saw one of our family very sick. By the time we pulled into this hotel, we would have paid anything just to get off the road, but we ended up getting our money's worth and more.

From the minute we walked in, this place felt welcoming and comforting. Fresh cookies were at the check in desk, as well as hot tea and coffee and granola bars (good ones, too) that were available 24/7. For an extra $10 (I think) we upgraded to a suite, and it was heavenly. Two tvs, luxurious king sized bed (or so I hear - guess who got to sleep on the sofa bed?), nice desk, wifi, hot shower with plenty of towels - what more could you ask for? Breakfast was hot and had a nice selection, and the hotel is fairly well situated. If we found ourself in the area again, we would definitely stay here again, and based on this experience with Country Inn and Suites we will search out this chain next year on the way down.

Room Tip: If you want a bit of privacy, choose the suite upgrade - the small amount of money is definitely wor...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights in may this year. I'd stayed here before 6 months ago based on trip advisor reviews and decided to stay here again.

Great hotel. Courteous staff. Nice little gym. I didn't have the breakfast but it was available.

The only reasons I didn't give it 5 stars was that there was no safe in the room. It's a safe hotel but having that there would have made me feel more comfortable leaving laptops etc there. Also the air conditioning unit was incredibly loud even on the lowest setting.

I didn't notice last time but that was probably because it was winter.

Good hotel. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed May 2013

Streetsboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

we chose this hotel after reading reviews on this site...and were NOT disappointed. It was the halfway point to the OBX after a long day. Everything was clean....room well appointed....comfortable bed...great breakfast choices....helpful and pleasant employees. A few years ago, we had a bad experience with a Country Inn in Roanoke and have avoided them since....but this stay has restored our confidence in them. We'll use this place on our trip every year.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Basking Ridge, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

WE stopped here on the way to Florida around midnight. We didn't have a reservation.

All of the rooms at this exit were sold out and the Country Inn was our last resort.

Our baby had just thrown up, I was sick, the other kids were crying, and it was snowing.

I walked in and was given the last room. The price was a little too high, but at this point I didn't care. I booked it and we carried our stuff in.

The room was a big suite with a seperate living area. I believe we had two queen beds.

We checked online for the prices of the hotel and found it on their website for $25 dollars cheaper. I went downstairs and asked for the cheaper rate and they immediately adjusted my bill.

That was really nice!

We all settled down and got a good nights rest.

The breakfast the next morning was good. Lots of hot foods and variety.

It was a nice place to stay and we would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge? Share your experiences!