“Absolutely amazing!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Woodbridge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Absolutely amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I went into this hotel to inquire about room rates for my family for my upcoming wedding. The front desk staff was extremely friendly from the moment I walked in the door! The office manager as well as the assistant general manager took the time to show me each room and the different options between the regular rooms and suites that they offer. They even showed me the room that has the jacuzzi inside of it! The assistant general manager also showed me their meeting room and suggested a meet and greet for my family...or even the rehearsal dinner. He informed me that they were the only hotel in the area that allows you to hire outside caterers. I can't wait to do business with him and this hotel! I was blown away by their extremely wonderful customer service and hospitality!

• Stayed June 2013
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
I would like to greatly thank you for your recent visit to Country Inn & Suites -Woodbridge. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide a service that ensured your completed satisfaction. Thank you for your great comments; our guest's are our first priority here at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge.

We appreciate the feedback of your positive experience and would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were traveling back to Atlantic Canada from Florida, and this day in particular was a long, grueling day on the road that saw one of our family very sick. By the time we pulled into this hotel, we would have paid anything just to get off the road, but we ended up getting our money's worth and more.

From the minute we walked in, this place felt welcoming and comforting. Fresh cookies were at the check in desk, as well as hot tea and coffee and granola bars (good ones, too) that were available 24/7. For an extra $10 (I think) we upgraded to a suite, and it was heavenly. Two tvs, luxurious king sized bed (or so I hear - guess who got to sleep on the sofa bed?), nice desk, wifi, hot shower with plenty of towels - what more could you ask for? Breakfast was hot and had a nice selection, and the hotel is fairly well situated. If we found ourself in the area again, we would definitely stay here again, and based on this experience with Country Inn and Suites we will search out this chain next year on the way down.

Room Tip: If you want a bit of privacy, choose the suite upgrade - the small amount of money is definitely wor...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights in may this year. I'd stayed here before 6 months ago based on trip advisor reviews and decided to stay here again.

Great hotel. Courteous staff. Nice little gym. I didn't have the breakfast but it was available.

The only reasons I didn't give it 5 stars was that there was no safe in the room. It's a safe hotel but having that there would have made me feel more comfortable leaving laptops etc there. Also the air conditioning unit was incredibly loud even on the lowest setting.

I didn't notice last time but that was probably because it was winter.

Good hotel. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed May 2013

Streetsboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

we chose this hotel after reading reviews on this site...and were NOT disappointed. It was the halfway point to the OBX after a long day. Everything was clean....room well appointed....comfortable bed...great breakfast choices....helpful and pleasant employees. A few years ago, we had a bad experience with a Country Inn in Roanoke and have avoided them since....but this stay has restored our confidence in them. We'll use this place on our trip every year.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Basking Ridge, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

WE stopped here on the way to Florida around midnight. We didn't have a reservation.

All of the rooms at this exit were sold out and the Country Inn was our last resort.

Our baby had just thrown up, I was sick, the other kids were crying, and it was snowing.

I walked in and was given the last room. The price was a little too high, but at this point I didn't care. I booked it and we carried our stuff in.

The room was a big suite with a seperate living area. I believe we had two queen beds.

We checked online for the prices of the hotel and found it on their website for $25 dollars cheaper. I went downstairs and asked for the cheaper rate and they immediately adjusted my bill.

That was really nice!

We all settled down and got a good nights rest.

The breakfast the next morning was good. Lots of hot foods and variety.

It was a nice place to stay and we would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I chose this hotel based on positive reviews on trip advisory and we were not disappointed. Our new favorite hotel and we will definitely be trying out other Country Inns based on our experience here. Very clean and continental breakfast was wonderful. Staff was friendly. Close to Potomac Mills. Our favorite was the holey decorum and atmosphere and whatever air freshener they use throughout the hotel smells great without being overpowering. Please keep up the good work and reasonable price!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Cape Fear, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

My choice anytime I stay in Woodbridge. I work in the surrounding area I would stay here. The pool is everything after a long day. The rooms are clean. The bathrooms you could eat off the floor. The staff is always helpful and courteous. Great Tay Always, I frequent this location about 4 times a month.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge? Share your experiences!