“Late night check in” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Woodbridge
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
“Late night check in”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

WE stopped here on the way to Florida around midnight. We didn't have a reservation.

All of the rooms at this exit were sold out and the Country Inn was our last resort.

Our baby had just thrown up, I was sick, the other kids were crying, and it was snowing.

I walked in and was given the last room. The price was a little too high, but at this point I didn't care. I booked it and we carried our stuff in.

The room was a big suite with a seperate living area. I believe we had two queen beds.

We checked online for the prices of the hotel and found it on their website for $25 dollars cheaper. I went downstairs and asked for the cheaper rate and they immediately adjusted my bill.

That was really nice!

We all settled down and got a good nights rest.

The breakfast the next morning was good. Lots of hot foods and variety.

It was a nice place to stay and we would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
I would like to greatly thank you for your recent visit to Country Inn & Suites -Woodbridge. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide a service that ensured your completed satisfaction. Thank you for your great comments; our guest's are our first priority here at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge.

We appreciate the feedback of your positive experience and would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I chose this hotel based on positive reviews on trip advisory and we were not disappointed. Our new favorite hotel and we will definitely be trying out other Country Inns based on our experience here. Very clean and continental breakfast was wonderful. Staff was friendly. Close to Potomac Mills. Our favorite was the holey decorum and atmosphere and whatever air freshener they use throughout the hotel smells great without being overpowering. Please keep up the good work and reasonable price!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Cape Fear, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

My choice anytime I stay in Woodbridge. I work in the surrounding area I would stay here. The pool is everything after a long day. The rooms are clean. The bathrooms you could eat off the floor. The staff is always helpful and courteous. Great Tay Always, I frequent this location about 4 times a month.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

First time staying at this chain. Decided to stay here based on TripAdvisor comments from others. We checked in very late. The clerk was efficient and very friendly. The hotel was pleasant and clean and smelled clean, too. The room was great. Beds were comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. The bed linen and towels smelled clean and fresh. We did not take advantage of the hot breakfast, but it looked very nice and well-stocked as we checked out. The only reason I did not give a 5 rating is the fact that, since it is a non-smoking hotel, all the smokers hang out on the little porches on either side of the main entrance. Not a big deal with one or two, but one time there were five people puffing away and we had to walk through a cloud of smoke to get to the car. Our clothes stank of smoke for the rest of the day. If they could move the smokers away from the door, this place would be perfect!!!

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor at the end. The room was very well insulated. As I walked by the room...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 12, 2013

Ellicott City, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The Country Inn & Suites is an excellent hotel. I stayed here for three nights and was very satisfied. The rates are reasonable. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The pool and fitness center are well maintained. The hot breakfast, in the morning, is great - many choices and friendly service. Also, it was really nice to have coffee and cookies available all of the time.
Most important, everyone that works here is so helpful and friendly. Sam, and her staff, are wonderful. I will be returning to the area soon and look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

sonhomeu
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Although I thought this place was too expensive for what we got, we stayed here for a wedding weekend with all of my extended family. We enjoyed the breakfast immensely and the room was clean, and the hotel was located near to endless meal options and shopping. I like that they have tea, coffee and cookies out at all times of day for the taking, and the employees were quite friendly. If it were maybe $50 cheaper I might have thought this was a great value, however I think it was definitely overpriced for the location and basic (although clean) accommodations.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is a very nice property. Its newer and well maintained. Its located in a heavy traffic area around numerous retail shopping outlets. You may well hear city garbage trucks emptying dumpsters in the early morning no matter what floor your on or where your room is located. Its not the fault of the hotel, but its reality. The staff is very pleasant and the breakfast is average, nothing above and beyond.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge? Share your experiences!