“My choice anytime I'm here in Woodbridge or Surrounding Area” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 14 hotels in Woodbridge
Cape Fear, North Carolina
“My choice anytime I'm here in Woodbridge or Surrounding Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

My choice anytime I stay in Woodbridge. I work in the surrounding area I would stay here. The pool is everything after a long day. The rooms are clean. The bathrooms you could eat off the floor. The staff is always helpful and courteous. Great Tay Always, I frequent this location about 4 times a month.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
I would like to greatly thank you for your recent visit to Country Inn & Suites -Woodbridge. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide a service that ensured your completed satisfaction. Thank you for your great comments; our guest's are our first priority here at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge.

We appreciate the feedback of your positive experience and would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

First time staying at this chain. Decided to stay here based on TripAdvisor comments from others. We checked in very late. The clerk was efficient and very friendly. The hotel was pleasant and clean and smelled clean, too. The room was great. Beds were comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. The bed linen and towels smelled clean and fresh. We did not take advantage of the hot breakfast, but it looked very nice and well-stocked as we checked out. The only reason I did not give a 5 rating is the fact that, since it is a non-smoking hotel, all the smokers hang out on the little porches on either side of the main entrance. Not a big deal with one or two, but one time there were five people puffing away and we had to walk through a cloud of smoke to get to the car. Our clothes stank of smoke for the rest of the day. If they could move the smokers away from the door, this place would be perfect!!!

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor at the end. The room was very well insulated. As I walked by the room...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 12, 2013

Ellicott City, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The Country Inn & Suites is an excellent hotel. I stayed here for three nights and was very satisfied. The rates are reasonable. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The pool and fitness center are well maintained. The hot breakfast, in the morning, is great - many choices and friendly service. Also, it was really nice to have coffee and cookies available all of the time.
Most important, everyone that works here is so helpful and friendly. Sam, and her staff, are wonderful. I will be returning to the area soon and look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

sonhomeu
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Although I thought this place was too expensive for what we got, we stayed here for a wedding weekend with all of my extended family. We enjoyed the breakfast immensely and the room was clean, and the hotel was located near to endless meal options and shopping. I like that they have tea, coffee and cookies out at all times of day for the taking, and the employees were quite friendly. If it were maybe $50 cheaper I might have thought this was a great value, however I think it was definitely overpriced for the location and basic (although clean) accommodations.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is a very nice property. Its newer and well maintained. Its located in a heavy traffic area around numerous retail shopping outlets. You may well hear city garbage trucks emptying dumpsters in the early morning no matter what floor your on or where your room is located. Its not the fault of the hotel, but its reality. The staff is very pleasant and the breakfast is average, nothing above and beyond.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I booked the hotel for one night for a reduced price by using the internet advanced booking option. We stayed for one night so we could attend a 90th birthday celebration in Lake Ridge. As we drove from Texas and had stayed at various hotels along the way, Comfort Inn & Suites and La Quinta, among others, we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel, the staff, room and breakfast, in comparison. Everything was of an extremely high standard and the breakfast contained items none of the others offered, such as, real egg omellettes with veggies, the best tasting sausage, great selection of cereal, yogurt with granola, raisins and other items....good tasting yogurt that was not pre-packaged with aspartame. When we registered, we needed to rush right out to the celebration. Upon our return at night, the receptionist greeted us and even inquired about the celebration, remembering what we had told her. Would definitely stay here again and look for other hotels in this chain during other trips.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

All the Best,
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We usually only stay at Hampton Inns, but chose to stay here for a wedding rate. What a pleasant suprise!!! It was right on par with the Hampton, and I would definitely stay here again. Staff was super friendly, rooms were clean, and breakfast was great!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge? Share your experiences!