“If you travel to Woodbridge......Stay here!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2621 Prince William Parkway, Woodbridge, VA 22192   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Woodbridge
Ellicott City, MD
“If you travel to Woodbridge......Stay here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The Country Inn & Suites is an excellent hotel. I stayed here for three nights and was very satisfied. The rates are reasonable. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The pool and fitness center are well maintained. The hot breakfast, in the morning, is great - many choices and friendly service. Also, it was really nice to have coffee and cookies available all of the time.
Most important, everyone that works here is so helpful and friendly. Sam, and her staff, are wonderful. I will be returning to the area soon and look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank nina127
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
I would like to greatly thank you for your recent visit to Country Inn & Suites -Woodbridge. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide a service that ensured your completed satisfaction. Thank you for your great comments; our guest's are our first priority here at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge.

We appreciate the feedback of your positive experience and would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

sonhomeu
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Although I thought this place was too expensive for what we got, we stayed here for a wedding weekend with all of my extended family. We enjoyed the breakfast immensely and the room was clean, and the hotel was located near to endless meal options and shopping. I like that they have tea, coffee and cookies out at all times of day for the taking, and the employees were quite friendly. If it were maybe $50 cheaper I might have thought this was a great value, however I think it was definitely overpriced for the location and basic (although clean) accommodations.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sonhomeu

Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is a very nice property. Its newer and well maintained. Its located in a heavy traffic area around numerous retail shopping outlets. You may well hear city garbage trucks emptying dumpsters in the early morning no matter what floor your on or where your room is located. Its not the fault of the hotel, but its reality. The staff is very pleasant and the breakfast is average, nothing above and beyond.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank derrick6

Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I booked the hotel for one night for a reduced price by using the internet advanced booking option. We stayed for one night so we could attend a 90th birthday celebration in Lake Ridge. As we drove from Texas and had stayed at various hotels along the way, Comfort Inn & Suites and La Quinta, among others, we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel, the staff, room and breakfast, in comparison. Everything was of an extremely high standard and the breakfast contained items none of the others offered, such as, real egg omellettes with veggies, the best tasting sausage, great selection of cereal, yogurt with granola, raisins and other items....good tasting yogurt that was not pre-packaged with aspartame. When we registered, we needed to rush right out to the celebration. Upon our return at night, the receptionist greeted us and even inquired about the celebration, remembering what we had told her. Would definitely stay here again and look for other hotels in this chain during other trips.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Hondo3700

All the Best,
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We usually only stay at Hampton Inns, but chose to stay here for a wedding rate. What a pleasant suprise!!! It was right on par with the Hampton, and I would definitely stay here again. Staff was super friendly, rooms were clean, and breakfast was great!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kelly B
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Potomac Mills Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 11, 2013

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel was such a surprise (in a good way). It was reserved for us by business colleagues. The rooms are of an extremely high standard and well equipped. We were so impressed by the standard of cleanliness and the friendly helpful hotel staff. Road noise was a minor issue (we were on one of the higher floors) but this might not be the case on ground level. A free breakfast is provided and we found it more than adequate. We didn't use the pool or fitness room but we had a quick look and they were top notch. The hotel is close to Potomac Mills Mall, Quantico USMC and FBI and numerous good value restaurants. It's also within a reasonable travelling distance to DC (if you ignore the ongoing roadworks that seem to plague DC). If staying in the area again I will definitely be staying here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Baylander

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

From the time I called to book my reservation I was pleased. The person I spoke to was very helpful and diligent to make sure my accommodations were appropiate to my needs and I received the best value. Check-in was quick and simple and the agents were extremely polite. My room was immaculate,this includes cleanliness, space, and comfort. I was most pleased with the breakfast and staff. In particular, I was holding my grandbaby and the staff recognized immediately that I could use a hand. The person that was maintaining the dining area immediately offered to prepare what I wanted and made sure I did not have to struggle to get up for anything. This, to me, is what I consider real customer service and care for those traveling. This place is located conveniently close to several shopping malls and outlets, actually within walking distance. You cant beat it for the price. Kudos to the staff and owners of this Country Inn and the dilgence and pride in the way you take care of your customers.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Thomas L

I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide a service that ensured your completed satisfaction. Thank you for your comments on the accommodations as well; our guest's are our first priority here at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge.