“Basic hotel with a great breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 14 hotels in Woodbridge
sonhomeu
“Basic hotel with a great breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Although I thought this place was too expensive for what we got, we stayed here for a wedding weekend with all of my extended family. We enjoyed the breakfast immensely and the room was clean, and the hotel was located near to endless meal options and shopping. I like that they have tea, coffee and cookies out at all times of day for the taking, and the employees were quite friendly. If it were maybe $50 cheaper I might have thought this was a great value, however I think it was definitely overpriced for the location and basic (although clean) accommodations.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
I would like to greatly thank you for your recent visit to Country Inn & Suites -Woodbridge. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate the feedback of your positive experience and would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

120 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is a very nice property. Its newer and well maintained. Its located in a heavy traffic area around numerous retail shopping outlets. You may well hear city garbage trucks emptying dumpsters in the early morning no matter what floor your on or where your room is located. Its not the fault of the hotel, but its reality. The staff is very pleasant and the breakfast is average, nothing above and beyond.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I booked the hotel for one night for a reduced price by using the internet advanced booking option. We stayed for one night so we could attend a 90th birthday celebration in Lake Ridge. As we drove from Texas and had stayed at various hotels along the way, Comfort Inn & Suites and La Quinta, among others, we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel, the staff, room and breakfast, in comparison. Everything was of an extremely high standard and the breakfast contained items none of the others offered, such as, real egg omellettes with veggies, the best tasting sausage, great selection of cereal, yogurt with granola, raisins and other items....good tasting yogurt that was not pre-packaged with aspartame. When we registered, we needed to rush right out to the celebration. Upon our return at night, the receptionist greeted us and even inquired about the celebration, remembering what we had told her. Would definitely stay here again and look for other hotels in this chain during other trips.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

All the Best,
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We usually only stay at Hampton Inns, but chose to stay here for a wedding rate. What a pleasant suprise!!! It was right on par with the Hampton, and I would definitely stay here again. Staff was super friendly, rooms were clean, and breakfast was great!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 11, 2013

I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide a service that ensured your completed satisfaction. Thank you for your great comments; our guest's are our first priority here at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge.

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel was such a surprise (in a good way). It was reserved for us by business colleagues. The rooms are of an extremely high standard and well equipped. We were so impressed by the standard of cleanliness and the friendly helpful hotel staff. Road noise was a minor issue (we were on one of the higher floors) but this might not be the case on ground level. A free breakfast is provided and we found it more than adequate. We didn't use the pool or fitness room but we had a quick look and they were top notch. The hotel is close to Potomac Mills Mall, Quantico USMC and FBI and numerous good value restaurants. It's also within a reasonable travelling distance to DC (if you ignore the ongoing roadworks that seem to plague DC). If staying in the area again I will definitely be staying here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

From the time I called to book my reservation I was pleased. The person I spoke to was very helpful and diligent to make sure my accommodations were appropiate to my needs and I received the best value. Check-in was quick and simple and the agents were extremely polite. My room was immaculate,this includes cleanliness, space, and comfort. I was most pleased with the breakfast and staff. In particular, I was holding my grandbaby and the staff recognized immediately that I could use a hand. The person that was maintaining the dining area immediately offered to prepare what I wanted and made sure I did not have to struggle to get up for anything. This, to me, is what I consider real customer service and care for those traveling. This place is located conveniently close to several shopping malls and outlets, actually within walking distance. You cant beat it for the price. Kudos to the staff and owners of this Country Inn and the dilgence and pride in the way you take care of your customers.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide a service that ensured your completed satisfaction. Thank you for your comments on the accommodations as well; our guest's are our first priority here at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge.

Manhattan, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I were going to take a road trip for our honeymoon. One of our stops was Washington DC. We made reservations months ago at a B&B, but they closed in August and I was a little frantic that I had to try and find something affordable around the DC area. Nothing in the city proper would work without breaking our budget, so we branched further out. My friend's mom has connections to Country Inn and Suites and recommended we stay here. We were not disappointed! Our room was very clean and very comfortable. We stayed 2 nights - for 3 days we drove in 20 minutes from Woodbridge to Franconia and took the Metro into DC. SO much easier than trying to drive around the city. LOTS of restaurants and businesses in the area - we loved going out to eat when we got back from our sightseeing. We enjoyed our continental breakfasts too. Hoping to hit the pool next time! Nice hotel - would go back again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you for staying with us during your travels to our area. On behalf of the entire staff at Country Inn & Suites -Woodbridge/Potomac Mills we truly hope to see you on any future travels to the DC area.

Complete guest satisfaction is our most important priority, so your review was certainly refreshing to read. We hope to see you as a regular guest and we hope to see you next year!

Warm regards,

Domonic Ferrier

Been to Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge? Share your experiences!