“Good value, good location, great room and breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Woodbridge
Plano, Texas
“Good value, good location, great room and breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I booked the hotel for one night for a reduced price by using the internet advanced booking option. We stayed for one night so we could attend a 90th birthday celebration in Lake Ridge. As we drove from Texas and had stayed at various hotels along the way, Comfort Inn & Suites and La Quinta, among others, we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel, the staff, room and breakfast, in comparison. Everything was of an extremely high standard and the breakfast contained items none of the others offered, such as, real egg omellettes with veggies, the best tasting sausage, great selection of cereal, yogurt with granola, raisins and other items....good tasting yogurt that was not pre-packaged with aspartame. When we registered, we needed to rush right out to the celebration. Upon our return at night, the receptionist greeted us and even inquired about the celebration, remembering what we had told her. Would definitely stay here again and look for other hotels in this chain during other trips.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
I would like to greatly thank you for your recent visit to Country Inn & Suites -Woodbridge. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate the feedback of your positive experience and would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

All the Best,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We usually only stay at Hampton Inns, but chose to stay here for a wedding rate. What a pleasant suprise!!! It was right on par with the Hampton, and I would definitely stay here again. Staff was super friendly, rooms were clean, and breakfast was great!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, June 11, 2013

I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide a service that ensured your completed satisfaction. Thank you for your great comments; our guest's are our first priority here at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge.

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel was such a surprise (in a good way). It was reserved for us by business colleagues. The rooms are of an extremely high standard and well equipped. We were so impressed by the standard of cleanliness and the friendly helpful hotel staff. Road noise was a minor issue (we were on one of the higher floors) but this might not be the case on ground level. A free breakfast is provided and we found it more than adequate. We didn't use the pool or fitness room but we had a quick look and they were top notch. The hotel is close to Potomac Mills Mall, Quantico USMC and FBI and numerous good value restaurants. It's also within a reasonable travelling distance to DC (if you ignore the ongoing roadworks that seem to plague DC). If staying in the area again I will definitely be staying here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

From the time I called to book my reservation I was pleased. The person I spoke to was very helpful and diligent to make sure my accommodations were appropiate to my needs and I received the best value. Check-in was quick and simple and the agents were extremely polite. My room was immaculate,this includes cleanliness, space, and comfort. I was most pleased with the breakfast and staff. In particular, I was holding my grandbaby and the staff recognized immediately that I could use a hand. The person that was maintaining the dining area immediately offered to prepare what I wanted and made sure I did not have to struggle to get up for anything. This, to me, is what I consider real customer service and care for those traveling. This place is located conveniently close to several shopping malls and outlets, actually within walking distance. You cant beat it for the price. Kudos to the staff and owners of this Country Inn and the dilgence and pride in the way you take care of your customers.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to provide a service that ensured your completed satisfaction. Thank you for your comments on the accommodations as well; our guest's are our first priority here at the Country Inn & Suites, Woodbridge.

Manhattan, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I were going to take a road trip for our honeymoon. One of our stops was Washington DC. We made reservations months ago at a B&B, but they closed in August and I was a little frantic that I had to try and find something affordable around the DC area. Nothing in the city proper would work without breaking our budget, so we branched further out. My friend's mom has connections to Country Inn and Suites and recommended we stay here. We were not disappointed! Our room was very clean and very comfortable. We stayed 2 nights - for 3 days we drove in 20 minutes from Woodbridge to Franconia and took the Metro into DC. SO much easier than trying to drive around the city. LOTS of restaurants and businesses in the area - we loved going out to eat when we got back from our sightseeing. We enjoyed our continental breakfasts too. Hoping to hit the pool next time! Nice hotel - would go back again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Domonic F, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you for staying with us during your travels to our area. On behalf of the entire staff at Country Inn & Suites -Woodbridge/Potomac Mills we truly hope to see you on any future travels to the DC area.

Complete guest satisfaction is our most important priority, so your review was certainly refreshing to read. We hope to see you as a regular guest and we hope to see you next year!

Warm regards,

Northern California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

My sister and I were in the area for a graduation on Quantico Marine Base. We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge for 3 nights, and we were pleased with our choice. Check-in was quick and easy. The staff were all friendly and helpful. It's in an excellent location... easy to find and close to stores and restaurants. Smokey Bones BBQ, right across the parking lot, was a nice place to eat and wind down after a long day of travel.

Our room was good sized and was extremely clean, especially the bathroom. We had 2 queen beds, a little refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and we slept really well. We felt the blankets on the beds were a bit heavy for this time of year. But we didn't realize till our last day that there were lighter blankets in the chest of drawers that the tv was on! But we'd just turn down the air conditioner at night. It kept the room at a constant temperature, and kept us comfy while we slept.

The breakfast area was very nice. Plenty of tables and even tho there were quite a few people there each morning, it didn't feel crowded. The ladies in charge were so nice and friendly and did a great job keeping the buffet well stocked. There was a nice variety of things to eat... self-made waffles, hot oatmeal, cereals, fresh fruit, yogurts, muffins and bread, scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, etc. The ladies in charge of the breakfast area were very friendly and did an excellent job of keeping it well stocked.

I would definitely stay at the Country Inn again. It was a great home away from home while we were in Woodbridge!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Country Inn & Suites -Woodbridge/Potomac Mills. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am pleased to hear that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Country Inn & Suites.

We appreciate the feedback of your positive experience here at the Country Inn -Woodbridge and would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest. We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Best regards,

Fort Myers
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Prior to a recent road trip from New England to Florida, we had shopped online for hotels and restaurants on our route. The Country Inn & Suites was our first stop and was truly a terrific buy. I am a very picky customer- especially when it comes to customer service and CLEANLINESS. The place was super convenient to Route I-95 with easy on and off the highway. As usual, you don't know what to expect on your first stay in any hotel, but this hotel surpassed our expectations in every way. The reception was warm, welcoming and helpful, the rooms were spacious and extremely clean and the breakfast, included in the price, was delicious and satisfying. We will definitely stay here again when travelling through VA and highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Best regards,

Domonic Ferrier

Been to Country Inn & Suites Woodbridge? Share your experiences!