“Good Food but Pricey” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dania Beach, Florida
“Good Food but Pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I have visited this restaurant several times over a 10 year period. The prices have gone up with time but not completely unreasonable. I usually order Filet, Shrimp, and Chicken. The Filet is always tender with lots of flavor. The shrimp is always cooked correctly. The chicken at times may be over cooked but still has flavor. I have been told that both the lobster and liver is quite pleasurable with a buttery flavor.

Good place to go with a group of family or friends. The table seats about 10 so if you have a group of 12 or more they will split you into two groups at two tables. Most of the time the tables are at the same section so you can still talk.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“TERRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Worst taste & service so bad I wished I never went there. TIP: go to TJSh; very good food. Great service. I would rank Sakura 2nd of the 3 sushi resteraunts- TJSH, Arigato, and Sakura. I hate the Arigato!!! NEVER GO THERE. very pricey---$2.00 for a stupid hot tea

Visited June 2012
Montclair, Virginia, United States
“Our favorite restaurant, hands down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

We've been steady customers since we moved to this area in 2003. We've always found the food and the service to be the best.

Visited April 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“The place for great sushi / sashimi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012 via mobile

This us the place! Sorry, I don't do the teppanyaki, I am a sashimi / sushi girl! Vee is awesome! You are acknowledged at the door and served great food! We always sit at the sushi bar and love it! Anything you order is great! Give it a try instead of the shrimp fried rice with special sauce~ don't get me wrong it is good too ;$

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northen Virginia
“What is 'Yum Yum Sauce'???”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I really enjoy the food here, and my seven-year old enjoys the showmanship of the cooking.

One warning: my wife (who is vegan), gets sushi and always ends up with a stomach issue a couple hours later, so there may be some cross-contamination.

Visited July 2011