“not good!!” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: This Restaurant is CLOSED. Coming in Spring 2014 is The Landing Restaurant and Waterfront Bar. Follow us on Facebook, or google us!
Lake Ridge, Virginia
“not good!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

I very rarely leave bad reviews, but in this case, I have to agree with the negatives. My husband and I have been here a few times, because each time it has changed hands they send out coupons, so we figure we would give it another shot. Never again, the food does not taste fresh! My crab cake last time, was cold and I was wondering if there was any crab in it at all. The service was also horrible, took forever! The inside is very drab and has a dirty feel to it. The outside is better, but still is not cozy at all. Sorry, I will never go back!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Virginia
“Dont Go Here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2009

I have never had as bad of service as I had at this place. My prime rib was terrible. My bake potato was frozen. Service was slow, it took us 1 hr and 30 minutes to get our meal. And to boot the manager shouldnt even run a hot dog stand.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Woodbridge
“Water Edge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Scott- I took my boyfriend to the Water Edge for his 43rd Birthday-this was our first visit it was on a Tues night not many customer -I am sure that it is very busy on the weekends- our waitress was great -and the food was wonderful- we have eaten at many different places and I can honestly say that they have the best calamari we have had-their dipping sauce was awesome-in comparsion to some of our favorite resaurant in the Woodbridge area they have scored "high" I will recommend to family and friend and we are looking forward to our next visit. Keep up the good work and "Thanks" for the great night.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Woodbridge
“New Ownership - now called Water's Edge”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2009

New owners took over the restaurant, down on the river overlooking a marina, a unique setup for this area. The food has improved, the facility has been upgraded and is still a work in progress, and it is much bigger (looking) now since they removed a wall between to halfs. Cudo's to the new owners who actually were smart enough to put live crabs on the menu - a must for a place on the water.

The Sunday brunch isn't bad either. I'm sure the food will continue to improve as these guys seem to be taking the restaurant side of the business much more serious. The outdoor deck for the Spring/Summer days is also very nice to relax and listen to some live music on Sunday afternoons. Give it a shot! Live Rock 'n Roll on at least Fri & Sat nights. I think they have Country on Wednesdays. Better crowd then before. We did New Years there this year, which was actually pretty fun.