“The Best Delevered Baked Spaghetti” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 238 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“The Best Delevered Baked Spaghetti”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Two times we have had the baked spaghetti delivered with salads from Pasiano's when we have stayed in Woodbridge and neither time have we been disappointed. It is not fancy, it is a great meat sauce (flavorful and meaty, with plenty of cheese) and the meatballs you get are plentiful. They do not hold back. The salads are oversized for the price. You will get way more than expected. My wife and I have learned two can eat one. They are quick on delivery and bring plates, plastic utensils, parmesan cheese, hot garlic bread, and napkins. All you have to do is eat. Drinks are available as well. This is another place we have added to our list of will haves when we visit Woodbridge to escape the every day out to eat places, work, etc.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Richmond, Virginia
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We got very hungry while in D.C. but so tired we just wanted to get home, so our hotel gave us this menu with coupons, which we used. The thin crust pizza was really excellent, husband happy usually only with Pizza Hut. I got a Greek Gyro Salad which came with tomatoes, lots of cheese, and meat, and pita on the side. With another pita, it could have fed two people easily. Dressing was very good. Son got a cheesesteak sandwich which was very good, and daughter got gyro sandwich. Mine was better, and so much more food for same money. Free garlic knot rolls....came very fast, and very pleasant delivery man. Everything hot or cold as it should be. Reasonable prices. Great value. My family is pretty picky and nobody complained at all.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DC
“Better than Pizza Hut, Dominos, PaPa John's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I first tried Paisano's in Springfield, VA and really liked the crust, toppings, etc. I didn't know they opened one where I live in Woodbridge but I'm glad they did. Their pizza and subs are very good. I hope this place does good business as I don't want to rely on the big chain delivery pizza that I find to be marginal at best.

Visited January 2014