“Overpriced and under valued” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Overpriced and under valued”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Maybe it is just me but I have stopped going since I now think the food is below average and is priced too high.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Yummy Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Pizzeria Uno does make a good pizza, no doubt. I got the Wild Mushroom Cheddar Thin Crust Artisan Pizza. YUMMY! I got mine with multigrain crust, which you can't even tell the difference from regular crust and better for you. I was with family and everyone enjoyed their meals. One thing I enjoyed seeing was my 5 year old nephew ordered a "make your own pizza". They brought out to him a personal size pizza crust, with the sauce and toppings seperately. He then made his own pizza the way he likes it. They provided a wooden popsicle stick and had him write his name on it. Waiter asked if he was finished and off it went for them to cook. I thought this was the greatest idea for kids cause they always love to participate when it comes to making their own food. Great idea! Service was fast and the waiter was very attentive.

• Visited December 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Pizzeria Uno, Woodbridge”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Pizzeria Uno has definitely changed since I began visiting them 20 years ago. I wish they would go back to focusing on their pizza and drop the grill. The one in Woodbridge, Virginia is no different. The service is very good, but the greeting could be more professional. I was shocked to see staff texting and yelling at the welcome station. I had a personal deep dish pizza. I love Chicago style deep dish pizza. These are good pizzas, but the selection is not that great. Twenty years ago, the selection was much better. The atmosphere was cookie cutter. It was nothing to write home about. I believe it is a bit pricey for what you get. At one time, Pizzeria Uno was an upscale pizza parlor. Today, it's close to being another Pizza Hut.

• Visited November 2012
Lorton, Virginia
“Moderate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

The menu could have more selections and they could taste better

Visited March 2012
Fairfax Station, VA
“Consistently excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Reading some of the other reviews, I felt that I needed to provide a review because my husband and I have never had a negative experience at this Uno's. The service is polite and timely, the food is consistently good, and the staff was very responsive to my son's food allergy. The manager has stopped by our table every time we have eaten here.

• Visited May 2012