“Pizzeria Uno, Woodbridge” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Columbus, Ohio
“Pizzeria Uno, Woodbridge”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Pizzeria Uno has definitely changed since I began visiting them 20 years ago. I wish they would go back to focusing on their pizza and drop the grill. The one in Woodbridge, Virginia is no different. The service is very good, but the greeting could be more professional. I was shocked to see staff texting and yelling at the welcome station. I had a personal deep dish pizza. I love Chicago style deep dish pizza. These are good pizzas, but the selection is not that great. Twenty years ago, the selection was much better. The atmosphere was cookie cutter. It was nothing to write home about. I believe it is a bit pricey for what you get. At one time, Pizzeria Uno was an upscale pizza parlor. Today, it's close to being another Pizza Hut.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lorton, Virginia
“Moderate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

The menu could have more selections and they could taste better

Visited March 2012
Fairfax Station, VA
“Consistently excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Reading some of the other reviews, I felt that I needed to provide a review because my husband and I have never had a negative experience at this Uno's. The service is polite and timely, the food is consistently good, and the staff was very responsive to my son's food allergy. The manager has stopped by our table every time we have eaten here.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dania Beach, Florida
“Cold food should be hot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Twice on a visit I asked if they could heat my food up a bit because it was literally cold when it should be hot. Both times they apologized and suggested the oven was not working properly. Is that a good way to run a restaurant?

Visited April 2011
Prudenville, Michigan
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

We went there for dinner on a very busy night. My wife had asked for a wheat crust but got a regular crust instead. We thought nothing of it, but the manager unexpectedly sent out another pizza to correct the oversight.

Visited February 2012