“Only Place I'll Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Woodbridge
Mahwah, New Jersey
“Only Place I'll Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2014

Every time I travel to Virginia, this is the only place I will stay. I have stayed in many other Hotels in the area and this is one I keep going back to. Great location, friendly staff, clean & comfortable rooms.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Woodbridgeholidayinn, Sales and Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 31, 2014
Marti,

Thank you so much for your review! It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you on holidays and special occasions. Please feel free to contact me at any time to make reservations for your next stay. Happy Holidays!
Kelly Rodak, Sales and Marketing Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Oxford, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2014

We were traveling home from NC bringing my daughter who just had surgery . The parking lot was empty so I think they had plenty of rooms. They put us in room 302. Last room on the floor ,apparently there was a dog pound next door, so there was constant barking late at night and early in the morning . It sounded like there was a day care center above us. The room was spacious. I was freezing in the middle of the night and I pulled the blanket up and it smelled like sex. I was grossed out. The only good thing was they had great water pressure,but you heard everyone 's shower and toilet. Won't stop there again. Oh I forgot to tell you about their vending machines, they were basically empty.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Dear Robin S.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. All guest feedback is appreciated as it helps us to improve our hotel. I want to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while staying at our hotel. We will be working diligently to improve in the areas of complaint. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this further. Thank you again.
Piedmont, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

Stayed here on business. Very convenient location with restaurants and shopping nearby. Nice rooms, no complaints. Probably the fastest checkin I've ever had which is great after a long day of travel. Always a fair price at Holiday Inns, can't go wrong!

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Woodbridgeholidayinn, Sales and Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 13, 2014
Dear Lottidotti12,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all guest feedback, and are happy to hear when our guests enjoy their stay with us. Thank you for the positive comments about our hotel and your experience, and we hope that you choose to stay with us again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2014 via mobile

I had a regular room with two beds. As a bonus, it had a microwave and a refrigerator. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The tv channel selection wasn't all that great but the hotel is close to I-95, service stations, shopping, and several places to eat, some of which are in walking distance. Free wi-fi is always good, and bath and body works toiletries are a nice touch. The room had an iPhone/iPod charger, but not adequate power outlets to charge other devices easily.

Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Woodbridgeholidayinn, Sales and Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 11, 2014
Dear Karen J.,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all guest feedback, and really want to thank you for the positive comments about our hotel. We really enjoy hearing when our guests enjoyed their stay at our hotel. We hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2014

Both my boyfriend and I enjoyed our stay and I recommend anyone traveling through to stay here. Comfortable and welcoming. We will definitely be back. It's for any group type either business, family, or a getaway. Costumer service was very friendly and awesome!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Woodbridgeholidayinn, Sales and Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 5, 2014
Dear Stephanie H.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all guest feedback, and enjoy hearing when our guests enjoyed their stay with us. We hope that you visit the area again, and choose to stay with us in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Military with an extended stay and plenty of time to make an accurate review. Room was a decent size and perfect for what I needed. Very clean and kept that way throughout stay. What impressed me the most was the staff. Gentleman on nights/morning shift was on point with coffee and breakfast. Huge bonus in my book considering I leave for work early. Front desk personnel were amazing. Ones that stood out were Eric and Kelly. Eric always with a proper greeting of the day and full of suggestions on where to eat and things to do. Lastly Kelly.. To sum it up she is by far the most professional 'expert' hotel manager I have ever encountered. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014
Woodbridgeholidayinn, Sales and Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2014
Dear Eric R.,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We really appreciate the wonderful comments about our hotel and our staff. We enjoy hearing when guests enjoy our hotel, and that our staff is going above and beyond to make our guests happy. We hope that you choose to stay with us again soon!
Thomasville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

The 2 bedroom was HUGE. Price was fine. Breakfast was great except the eggs (yuck). Free parking and noon checkout were a plus.

My own personal con... The beds were too soft. I've stayed at other HI and all the beds are extremely soft.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Woodbridgeholidayinn, Sales and Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear TSR108,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our hotel. Thank you for informing us about any issues you had during your stay, and be assured that we look into all guest issues. Thank you for the positive things you mentioned in your post as well. We hope that you choose to stay with us again soon!
Kelly Rodak, Sales and Marketing Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!