“Excellent food, comfortable atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 230 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dumfries, Virginia, USA
“Excellent food, comfortable atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This restaurant serves excellent food and their service is flawless. It is an interesting place as it caters to families and large parties but also it is a place where you can have business luncheons or dinners or formal events.

The cuisine is Brazilian BBQ and the concept is an all you can eat type of steak house where you have an opportunity to experience different types of meat.

Don't go there in a rush. This is a complete dinner experience.

Visited December 2013

Stephens City, Virginia, United States
“Subpar food and service won't bring me back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I recently went to Charbroil Grill with 7 other friends for dinner. Having been to both Fogo de Chao and Texas de Brazil on numerous occasions, my expectations were high. Charbroil had decent reviews, and is significantly cheaper per person, so we decided to give it a shot.

Unfortunately, the food was only ok. The majority of the meat was overcooked and bland. The salad/side bar had few options that didn't look appetizing. I decided to try the potatoes, which were also overcooked and dry. I tried a few other options, which I can't even remember, that's how below average they were.

Our server was slow and inattentive. I lost track of how many times we were without water or waiting on something else. At one point when we were ready for the check, he disappeared for over 10 minutes. We had to ask another server to bring us our check. It was a frustrating experience to say the least.

Between the subpar food and service, I definitely won't be back to this place, and would encourage anyone reading this review to take their tastebuds north to Fogo de Chao or Texas de Brazil. This place just won't cut it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Mother's Day Sunday Brunch was Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I never knew this placed existed. My wife had gone once in the past with her girlfriends and recommended we go. Considering it was Mother's Day we did not have to wait long to be seated (less than 10 minutes). Our waitress was a little on the slow side but I think there was confusion as to who was waiting our table as the restaurant was pretty crowded. We had to ask if someone was going to help us.

The Churrascaria themed brunch was delicious, They had quite the variety of meats. My favorite was the lamb. I also enjoyed the rice and beans and mussels from the cold bar. For what you get the pricing is perfect and we are definitely going again. For two adults and a child the bill was about $70.

I’ve never been to Charbroil during the week so I can only speak to the brunch on this review.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dumfries, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No Laughs at this Place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Went to see a Comedian perform at 9:30 pm Left at 10:40 PM No Comedian as advertised. Didn't show up until 11:30 Not very good management

Woodbridge, Virginia
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

A little pricey, but very good with good service. Steak, prime rib, chicken, sausage, lamb and pineapple all served at your table. Nice salad and entrée bar to go with it. You have to try.
IT IS A MEAT LOVERS DREAM! LOW CARB CROWD GO CRAZY!!

• Visited March 2014