“Food was better than the service” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Manhattan, Illinois
“Food was better than the service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I love Red Lobster. LOVE it. But we were a little underwhelmed by the service at this particular locations. We had to wait 40 minutes for a seat, but once we were brought into the dining area I counted over 20 open tables. I realize they were probably short wait staff and that's why the tables were open, but I think if you know you're a busy restaurant, it's time to hire more people to help. We had to wait quite a while for our food too. Once it arrived, it was delicious, but there was just a little too much waiting for me to be impressed with this place.

Visited September 2012

Arlington, Virginia
“Excellent service at this Red Lobster”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Every Red Lobster I've ever been to has great food and service, but the attentiveness of the servers and managers here is better than most.

Visited October 2012
Woodbridge, Canada
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I enjoy going to Red Lobster, the food is tasty, and I can't complain about the service. I don't go as often as I'd like because the locations are all so far apart.

Houston, Texas
“Great food, but can be a long wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Do not have call ahead seating. If you don't mind waiting at least 45 min to an hour average to eat, then no problem. Otherwise, go for lunch or an early dinner. There is always a special and the prices do not disappoint. This location has recently been upgraded and the service is good.

Visited July 2012
Pleasant Mechanicsville, Va
“Awesome All Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

EXCELLENT server, food and location.
Nothing bad about this visit!

Visited July 2012