“Good Barbeque” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
NH
“Good Barbeque”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

The food and service was good when I ate here on a Friday night on July 2012. Can't get this kind of barbeque in New Hamphsire

Visited July 2012

Waldorf
“Good & Bad...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I find their meats to be very good, but their sides seem to be lacking...especially Wilber's Beans...they seem tastless and mushy.

Visited May 2012
Dale City
“went for my free birthday dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

LOVE famous daves . staff always friendly and food always good. the best is the trash can lid of food..... cant wait to go again.

Visited June 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Brisket! Corn Muffins! and their Famous Beans :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and I walked here across the street from our hotel. We'd never been here so we asked the waitress what she recommended, she said, the Brisket.
For $13.49 I got a large portion of brisket and 2 sides with a corn muffin.
**BTW those corn muffins are made from nothing but goodness! Even after I was stuffed, I found room for that muffin, it's more like a dessert
My husband choose the chicken and brisket for $15.49 with 2 sides and a corn muffin.
We had broccoli, which was great, a little too buttery though.... the green beans, were decent, and the beans!! OMG again, def not good FOR you, but good going down
We had 2 beers and our total came out to $48.00 A bit pricey but the flavor was great. There is a variety of sauces on the table, honestly the brisket didn't need sauce, neither did the chicken but we tried them all anyways.
The service was fine, the waitress was attentive and it only took about 15 minutes for our food to come out.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Rockford, Michigan
“Service slow for a group”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Food was fairly good but with 12 of us, the staff was not prepared to handle it.

Visited July 2012