“It's worth a try!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Buffet, Late Night
Larisa, Greece
“It's worth a try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife and I developed a taste for Indian food while living overseas. While this isn't a romantic luxury restaurant (it is in a strip mall) it's still good and worth a try.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

81% Recommend
“Great buffet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Butter chicken was best I've ever had. No dish was bad. Quality of food was way above typical buffet. Nice environment also. Drab storefront on outside and dimly lit, nice, comfortable oasis on inside. Don't judge a book by its cover.

DC Metro and Wilmington NC
“Maybe I'm just not into Indian food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Based on very good TA reviews my wife and I went for dinner. We were both underwhelmed. We ordered what we thought were two very different dinners (including the butter chicken, which gets rave reviews) and basically got two orders of diced chicken in a red sauce on rice.

Visited March 2014
Woodbridge, Virginia
“the go-to indian spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is our go-to indian food place! I've never had a disappointing visit -I've dined in, ordered to-go meals - even taken to-go containers from the lunch buffet on days w/a short meal break - i love this place! the naan is always hot and fresh - as is everything... and they offer a good variety...

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dale City, Virginia
“Vegan heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have been cheerfully working my way through the menu at this place, and have never been disappointed. All vegan recipes are clearly marked in the menu, the portions are generous and the service is great! Glasses of water are never allowed to get below the half way point, and the owner made a special run to get fresh almond coconut yogurt for the Mango Lassi I had ordered when he saw that he needed more. I have eaten here about once every other week for the past 2 months. If you are vegan or vegetarian, they have a LOT to choose from!

• Visited May 2014