“ALWAYS in our rotation of restaurants” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“ALWAYS in our rotation of restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is a great establishment. Here are a few notes.

There is call-ahead seating, this will save you half of the time waiting.

Any high-top seat is first come, first serve.

The pizza is definitely on our list of potential entrees.

The John Cole is a staple for us. We are from TX and the Blue Bell ice cream is delicious. Definitely try it.

The atmosphere is casual, yet romantic. Try the Blackberry Sangria, you don't be dissapointed.

Visited July 2012

Lorton, Virginia
“Satisfying”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

One of the few Italian restaurants that actually do not totally dumb down the seasoning

Visited April 2012
Woodbridge, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistency across the chain.....good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

For the last several years my husband and I have frequented the Woodbridge Carrabba's Grill, in Prince William County it is our go to restaurant. I love the Insalata Italian Cobb, with grilled chicken and my husband often orders the Pollo Rosa, these entree's are always consistently good. The service is almost always on point, Friday night can be busy, but for the two us sometimes we choose the front or kitchen bars, although noisy it can make for an intimate meal for two. We visit several times a month, the Carrabbarita is my favorite, and you'll find they have the most affordable mixed drinks in the area. As with any restaurant you can have off nights, if you have a favorite sometimes best to stick with it....They had some excellent specials in the past that also include a salad/appetizer and dessert with a new entree.

We'd eaten at the Carrabbas in Newport News, Orlando, and in the South, the food and prices are usually very consistent.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Ay Carrabbas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

I love this place! The fried calamari is the best in the area and the veal marsala is terriffic. They took away my favorite beer (New Castle) but brought it back by popular demand. Kudos to the management and the chefs! My favorite!

Visited February 2012
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

I just visit the carrabas in woodbridge, the service was fast, and the food delicious I will come back soon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere