“Satisfying” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Lorton, Virginia
“Satisfying”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

One of the few Italian restaurants that actually do not totally dumb down the seasoning

Visited April 2012

74% Recommend
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Consistency across the chain.....good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

For the last several years my husband and I have frequented the Woodbridge Carrabba's Grill, in Prince William County it is our go to restaurant. I love the Insalata Italian Cobb, with grilled chicken and my husband often orders the Pollo Rosa, these entree's are always consistently good. The service is almost always on point, Friday night can be busy, but for the two us sometimes we choose the front or kitchen bars, although noisy it can make for an intimate meal for two. We visit several times a month, the Carrabbarita is my favorite, and you'll find they have the most affordable mixed drinks in the area. As with any restaurant you can have off nights, if you have a favorite sometimes best to stick with it....They had some excellent specials in the past that also include a salad/appetizer and dessert with a new entree.

We'd eaten at the Carrabbas in Newport News, Orlando, and in the South, the food and prices are usually very consistent.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Ay Carrabbas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

I love this place! The fried calamari is the best in the area and the veal marsala is terriffic. They took away my favorite beer (New Castle) but brought it back by popular demand. Kudos to the management and the chefs! My favorite!

Visited February 2012
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012 via mobile

I just visit the carrabas in woodbridge, the service was fast, and the food delicious I will come back soon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dania Beach, Florida
“Good Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I do not go to this place often because it is a little pricey for food selections, but the food taste good. The bread is nice when arriving warm with butter. The lobster ravioli is nice