“Good meal, nice visit” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good meal, nice visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Nice food at this Outback. Friendly server was attentive and kept the meal at a good pace. Had value six ounce steak meal which was great for the price. Would definitely go to this restaurant again.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Average food, good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

We had no wait for a table. The food came pretty fast and was just average. I had to send my steak back because it was barely cooked.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“Pleasure Trip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I, along with a couple of Air Force buddies, were in the area as part of an annual "get together" and went to this restaurant for an evening meal on November 10, 2013. We arrived around 7:00PM and it took some time for us to be seated. It also took some time for our meals to arrive and quite frankly, I was not overly impressed. As we proceeded with our meals, it was obvious that we had arrived at the wrong time as the check was presented before we finished the meal (apparently it was near closing time) and the waiter did not offer to refill our beverages as we sat and talked after the meal. This was my first time at an Outback facility but I must say I have received much better food and services at other steak houses.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chambersburg, PA, United States
“Special birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We began our dinner with an appetizer. Outback's cheese fries never disappoint. My son ordered his favorite, barbecue ribs, which were tender and tasty. My husband got the Alice Springs chicken, which was flavorful. I chose my usual, bone-in chicken wings (mild), which were cooked and seasoned just right. I ended my special birthday dinner with a delicious frozen treat, the wallaby darned.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brooklyn, New York
“Best Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have experienced several Outback locations! By far this is the Best I have ever experienced! Facility was pleasant, clean, excellent service and food was awesome! I would highly recommend this to traveling visitor coming to Potomac Mill mall area. It was a great location located right next to lovely hotel - WyteStone Suites Potomac Mills!

Visited October 2013