“Good Place for a quick bite” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #138 of 238 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Good Place for a quick bite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

As restaurants go TGI Friday's is a good place to go for a quick bite. Adventureous drink menu, and good appitizers.

Visited February 2012

Woodbridge, Virginia
“No Heat and No Soup Selection”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

My husband and I went to TGI Fridays on a Thursday afternoon for lunch. It was 38 degrees outside and inside the restaurant it was just as cold. I asked about the heat and they said that it had just been fixed. So we sat down a thought that we would warm up soon. That didn't happen. The heat never came on and when I asked again the waitress said that she didn't want to go and ask about it again for fear of being yeld at. So I figured that it just wasn't cost effective to give heat to the lunch crowd during the week. My husband and I both ordered the California half sandwich with soup. We ordered the tortilla soup. The waitress took our order and left, then came back shortly and told us that they only made one soup that day. It was the tomato basil. So we said that we would try it. My husband liked it, however I thought it was nothing more than a bowl of jar spaghetti sauce that had been heated up. I asked if I could change it out for a salad. Well that took the manager to come over and ask what was the problem. I told him that I couldn't get my selection of soup and took the only option I had and I just didn't like it very much. Would it be possible to exchange it for a salad. He agreed and I was brought a salad.

I can't help but wonder after many customers asked about the heat is this a practice to keep costs down. I did hear one waitress ask about the heat and I heard a man's voice from the kitchen say that it was not going to be turned on just for the lunch crowd. It was very cold in there. I also think that because it was during the week they just didn't want to make the other soups just for a lunch crowd. I won't be going there any more. I also plan to let all my friends know what it is like during the week.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Reston, Virginia
“Horrible Food Quality; no real healthy options”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Quality of food was horrible - food tasted rubbery at times. The appetizers and entrees were not flavory at all. Food was extremely bland and sloppy in appearance. Drinks were watered down as well.

Visited March 2012
“Blackberry Long Island Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great new menu and love my blackberry long islands...The staff is usually very friendly and I recommend signing up for their Strips program

Visited November 2012
“Consistent quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Unfortunately this TGI Fridays does not have televisions at the booths, which we always enjoy with our young children. Besides that, this is a very nice restaurant that is clean and has consistently good food. Service was also fast and courteous.

Visited August 2012