“Sayed and his team are the best!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Woodbridge
Huntsville, Alabama
“Sayed and his team are the best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this location many times with my most recent stay being in January 2014. Sayed and the team that works with him were very gracious and considerate. They made sure that I was comfortable and addressed any questions that I had quickly and graciously. I will definitely be staying there again when I return to the DC area!!!

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Wonderful location right off I 95 and quick access to Ikea and the Outlet Mall - I travel for work and it's always fun when you have something to do to pass the evening hours.

Room was clean and updated. Granite in the kitchen area (although full size stove was as basic as basic gets). Loved the comfort of the bed. It's nice to relax in room and watch tv. (Thank you for HGTV)

Wonderful breakfast in the morning and I was able to take advantage of the work out area. TVs, sanitary wipes, towels and good selection of equipment and free weights (always a bonus).

The biggest con: There is no parking area for check in. There really isn't even ONE parking place,if you park your car to check in you are blocking the sidewalk to the hotel. Just really odd, since many people stay here for week at a time. There is no covered area to load or unload if it's raining or snowing. This is Virginia folks - it rains and it snows.

Room Tip: They do accept dogs - so avoid the 1st floor. It seems to be a lot of barking going on when you wa...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Woodbridge, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I am a regular customer of Residence Inn Hotel and since 2008 never changed it for whatever type of trip. what I have noticed in Potomac one is that the staff look like a family, you feel like you hosted by a nice family ready to do anything to make your stay comfortable. I had two issues the first was the internet connection in the room and this was sorted out by Mr. Syed who showed dedication and honesty, and the Heat Problem which was attended to by Eng. Marvin, this guy is unbelievably helpful and sincere! Not to mention the front desk staff, Tiffany and the team who are very friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Wilmington, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

We had planned to stay only one night, but due to the snow storm, Amtrack cancelled our trip and we stayed two nights. Our room was pleasant and clean and the entire front desk staff were friendly and extremely helpful (Tiffany, Yulana, Belinda, Anthony and Krista). Tiffany even made a delicious chili for Thursday evening because she knew many guests wouldn't want to leave the hotel, due to the weather. Thursday is not one of the days that the Residence Inn serves a light dinner. We enjoyed our stay so much that we are planning to return on our way back from Florida in April. The staff went beyond any one's expectation to insure that our stay was enjoyable.
Josie & Lenny Ciaccio

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Staff here are wonderful. Hotel is clean, food is good. Mr. Sayed Hekmat helped me from day one. He checked me in when I had an issue at another hotel. He is always pleasant and ensures I had a great day and always strive for perfection with the hotel and to ensure the guest are comfortable. I relocated to the area and he has been very helpful with my transition!

Room Tip: If you are staying long term, stay on the top floor.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have stayed a number of nights at the Residence Inn by Marriott Potomac Mills and I always feel welcome. The location is very clean and is like a home away from home. I especially want to thank two people who work the front desk named Anthony and Belinda. They both know me by name and go out of their way to really make it a nice stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Tiffany S, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Potomac Mills, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Hello and thank you for your nice comments. I am really glad to hear that my staff continue to take care of you during your visits to Woodbridge Va. I will be sure to share this with my staff, especially with Belinda and Anthony. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

TScott
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel over four times when using the Auto Train or driving to Florida and it is always a good experience. The room was pristine and we had everything we needed for a great night sleep. The morning breakfast was great with my favorite yogurts, tasty muffins and waffles you can make. The only thing was needing to wait to be checked in but they were changing shifts. Staff was friendly, easy off and on I 95 and plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. Would not hesitate recommending.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for staying at the Residence Inn Potomac Mills. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my staff. I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.
Take care!

Sincerely

Tiffany

Been to Residence Inn by Marriott Potomac Mills? Share your experiences!