“Christmas family stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Woodbridge
Atlanta, Georgia
“Christmas family stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Amazing hotel that was very accommodating to me and my two small children. The GM and all the staff members we interacted with were very friendly and personable. Highly recommend this clean hotel to anyone traveling to the DC area.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I am a platinum Marriott Rewards member, and I was redeeming a MegaBonus night for my room. When I told the woman at the front desk I was using a MegaBonus night, she said (and I am dead serious) "Ma'am, we're a Marriott, we don't have those MegaBonus nights." I tried to explain the concept to her, and she was completely confused. She then called her manager, who was also confused and said that I had to call Marriott rewards. No one offered to call for me, and I had to spend 10 minutes on the phone with Marriott in order to have my room taken care of. Very frustrating.

Besides that, the hotel was nice and conveniently located. Lots of shopping and dining within walking distance. Marriott Rewards upgraded me to a suite because of the issue with the MegaBonus redemption.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Tiffany S, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Potomac Mills, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us and I really appreciate the time you spent to give us some feedback on our service. I have shared your comments with my front desk staff and management team, so that this doesn't happen again. We would certainly love to have you stay at the hotel again if you are in the Woodbridge, VA area.

Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Traveled to Virginia to meet with family and also to do some serious shopping. This hotel is close to Potomac Mills Outlet Mall and many, many, other shopping centers. The hotel itself was great. The staff was friendly and quickly corrected the mistake of sending us to the wrong room. The rooms are spacious and clean. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Tiffany S, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Potomac Mills, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Good evening,

Thank you so much for staying with us! My staff and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay.
I'm glad to see we were able to help you satify your shopping needs. I hope that you and your family found some great things from the mall. If you come back to Woodbridge for shopping, visiting family or business, please come see us again.

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I, along with two Air Force retired buddies, stayed at this hotel from November 10 - 13, 2013. We were totally impressed with the property. It was not only very clean but actually smelled clean. Every member of the staff with whom we interacted were friendly, courteous and professional. This included the desk clerks, the house keepers and the kitchen staff. Prior to the visit, I was under the impression there would be no "hot" food for breakfast but this was not the case as the usual scrabbled eggs were provided as was a very tasty potato and sausage dish, along with the fruits and the usual continental breakfast fare...a very good property and we would stay there again.

Room Tip: I always stay on a top floor away from the elevator but I did not notice any undue noise on the prop...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Greetings from Residence Inn Woodbridge

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. I will be sure to share with my staff your experiences here. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast!
Please come back and see us really soon and bring some more friends with you!
Thank you for staying with us and Tons more Thanks for the service you do for our country.

Sincerely
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stayed here last week for one night using points and while pleased with the overall quality didn't feel the property was up to the usual standards of a Residence Inn. Arrived one hour before the end of the Manager's Welcome and almost all of the food was gone and not to be replenished. The room was spotless but the furniture a bit tired. No dish soap, low on paper towels, kitchen counter not clean. The next morning's breakfast wasn't all that inspiring either. Would stay again but only with a discounted rate.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Everything was great, we stayed 3 days. Loved the fact that they served breakfast and also had social hour (which had differents food dishes daily). The only downside is that the spa was down. I also enjoyed working out at their fitness center

• Stayed August 2013
Springfield, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

If you've stayed at other Residence Inns, this one should be no surprise. Average breakfast and "happy hour". The rooms are fine - ours had a broken A/C so we had to move to another room. Unfortunately I had to do all of the initiating on this - the staff was content to let us sit in a stifling hot room waiting for a mythical repair person. Cleaning service was spotty, we got skipped a couple of days and had to leave garbage in the hallway because it smelled so strong in our room. The pool was broken our entire stay. The fitness room had decent equipment in different states of repair. The best part of this hotel is the location - it is central to plenty of restaurants and attractions in Prince William County. Otherwise, nothing special about the hotel itself.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family