“Beautiful Restaurant with Good Service and a Nice menu!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Beautiful Restaurant with Good Service and a Nice menu!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stopped in here late one Saturday evening to enjoy a late night snack (around 10:15PM). We were happy to receive excellent service from the host who sat us and the server. The menu was arranged nicely and had some really appetizing items on it. We chose a couple of their pizzas and they were AMAZING! This was an excellent choice!

We definitely want to go back for a more hearty entrée!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

London
“Food was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Had the grouper, with a Parmesan crust, which was then deep fat fried. Not sure it was the healthiest item ever but did not expect it to be fried that much.

The restaurant itself was nice and friendly service, in fact a bit too friendly, I felt the waitress was scared we may not enjoy ourselves she kept checking on us every few minutes!

Overall, food could be better.

“So So”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We love Italian and were excited to try this place but were disappointed. It was pricey but not so tasty :( I would suggest sticking to Carabbas or Olive Garden.. Sorry!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“It was good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Our friends decided to take us out to eat since we had a very long, ruff day of air flight travel. I normally do not like to go eat at Italian restaurants but I also wasn't paying and our friends had ate there before and liked it. I thought this place was really good. I had a dish that had risotto and shrimp and my husband had pasta. The service was good and the atmosphere was nice. There was a firepit outside which would be nice to sit around when the temp was just a little warmer.

Lake Ridge, Virginia
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal at this town center restaurant. Atmosphere was warm and inviting. The wine was good and the service was excellent. I took the servers suggestion and got a past dish with shrimp, which was delicious. As far as price, I will always think that pasta dishes in a restaurant are overpriced especially since a pound of pasta is extremely cheap yet you are charged a ridiculous amount for a cooked pasta dish in a restaurant. So goes it... I suppose if you don't want to pay the price then don't eat pasta in a restaurant. I ate here in the middle of the week around 4:30 or 5pm so i didn't have to wait. My guests and i all liked our food and would gladly return.

• Visited December 2013