“I love the Green Beans!” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #28 of 230 restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Chinese
Alexandria, Virginia
“I love the Green Beans!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I've eaten at several P.F. Changs and the one in Woodbridge did not disappoint. We ordered the two for $40 meal. I had egg drop soup while my husband had the hot and sour soup. It came very quickly and we were both happy with our choices. As usual we ordered the crispy green beans as an appetizer. The also came out quickly and were fresh out of the fryer. The tempura batter is always perfect but we found them less salty than usual.

Our meal took longer to arrive than I would have liked. It was the middle of Sunday afternoon and the restaurant was somewhat empty so I'm not sure why it took so long. I enjoyed the pepper steak and my husband had a shrimp dish. I felt that our portions were smaller as I was able to clean my plate and normally I have a good portion of left overs.

For dessert I had the salted caramel cake and my husband had the peanut butter dessert. I did not like the salted caramel cake and would not order it again.

The service was good but there were several tables that needed bussed.

I would go back to eat here again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Good food & service, gluten free friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

We Went to PF Changs for the first time tonight. We had a group of 6 people, 1 of whom has a gluten allergy.
We chose PF Changs in part because they have a a gluten free menu. Unlike many places that have a few bland gluten free options PF Changs has gluten free versions of many of the regular menu items. we where impressed with the food quality of the food that we tried ( lettuce wraps for an ap and spices chicken with rice for dinner). Over food quality was good and the prices seemed reasonable for the amount and quality of the food. Our server was prompt and courteous and never let our drinks run out. My only complaint is that the place was loud and I had a hard time carrying on a conversation with those not seated directly by me.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Know when to go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We went for lunch on a Sunday, right around noon, and there were very few other diners. They open at 11am, so if you want to try them out, aim for earlier, rather than later.

Many think that the portions are small, but they're actually spot on for what a portion size should be, in my opinion. The chicken lettuce wraps were as delicious as always, and I had the sparerib appetizer with rice for my lunch. Hubby had the orange peel chicken, which was very lightly pan-fried and sauced... just right! We both had about half of each dish to take home, and we finished off by sharing the chocolate dome--which is straight up chocolate ganache on a plate. Good, but REALLY rich. We ended up taking the other half of that home as well.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good food but, long waits and overpriced small portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Reservations are needed or expect two-plus hour waits on weekends for this newly opened trendy bistro. Once seated and served, the precourse, appetizer, and main entrees are great, but, the portions were small and overpriced. Service was very good with a knowledgeable, friendly staff. Overall, it was a good experience; the only drawback is that you're probably going to be hungry again a few hour later

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere