“Very pleased” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Hollywood, Florida
“Very pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the customer service. From the greeter to the manager on duty coming to personally check on our satisfaction, that was awesome. I must confess, that I was so satisfied with my food that I never did ask my company how they enjoyed their meal. Sorry friend. I hope you enjoyed your meal as much as I did.

My party and I started out with spring roll appetizers. They were crisp, not greasy and the vegetable fresh and crunchy. The various sauces and the spring roll itself were scrumptious.

I had a non alcoholic drink name Auntie Chang's Frappe and oh!, I thought I died and went to heaven! It had pineapple, banana, strawberries, orange and honey and honey let me tell you!!!, now, that drink, I would buy in the grocery store if they sold it as a mix. I would go back to the resturant just for a few of those drinks alone. It was that good!

There was a mixup in my food order. When the food came out and the waiter and I checked, sure enough there were three similar dishes with same name: Asian Grilled Norwegian Salmon, Lemongrass grilled norwegian salmon, and Norwegian salmon steamed with ginger. I thought I ordered the latter. My error was just saying Norwegian salmon. The waiter was all to willing to rectify the situation but because of time and me feeling it was my error, I was satisfied to eat the "mistake" and what a delicious mistake it was. I was served the Asian grilled salmon and I am sooo glad I was wrong!! The salmon was delicious and the asparagus was equally the same. The meal came with complimentary white or brown rice. The serving portion was perfect or I was just starving but I ate the whole thing!!

Of course, I had dessert! I had the flourless chocolate dome cake with fresh berries and raspberry sauce on the side. Ok, I don't know what I was thinking when I thought about ordering flourless but when I saw the mound of chocolate, I was in trouble. Yes, it was delectable but too heavy for me. The berries and the raspberry sauce made it more palatable and again I could have eaten the fruit and sauce as a dessert by itself. I was not able to finish the dessert and took it home. It was just so rich to eat in one sitting but a woman never leaves chocolate behind. You can be sure it was devoured the next day.

I am definitely going back! Maybe not that location but whatever town I am in, I have to compare the bartender's version of Auntie Chang's Frappe and maybe this time I will order correctly and taste the Norwegian Salmon Steamed with ginger meal or maybe I will continue to order "wrong" and get the comparison version of Asian Grilled Norwegian Salmon again.

Thanks again to all, including the cooks, of course and all who keep the restuarant looking so elegant. Great experience.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Good food & service, gluten free friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

We Went to PF Changs for the first time tonight. We had a group of 6 people, 1 of whom has a gluten allergy.
We chose PF Changs in part because they have a a gluten free menu. Unlike many places that have a few bland gluten free options PF Changs has gluten free versions of many of the regular menu items. we where impressed with the food quality of the food that we tried ( lettuce wraps for an ap and spices chicken with rice for dinner). Over food quality was good and the prices seemed reasonable for the amount and quality of the food. Our server was prompt and courteous and never let our drinks run out. My only complaint is that the place was loud and I had a hard time carrying on a conversation with those not seated directly by me.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Know when to go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We went for lunch on a Sunday, right around noon, and there were very few other diners. They open at 11am, so if you want to try them out, aim for earlier, rather than later.

Many think that the portions are small, but they're actually spot on for what a portion size should be, in my opinion. The chicken lettuce wraps were as delicious as always, and I had the sparerib appetizer with rice for my lunch. Hubby had the orange peel chicken, which was very lightly pan-fried and sauced... just right! We both had about half of each dish to take home, and we finished off by sharing the chocolate dome--which is straight up chocolate ganache on a plate. Good, but REALLY rich. We ended up taking the other half of that home as well.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good food but, long waits and overpriced small portions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Reservations are needed or expect two-plus hour waits on weekends for this newly opened trendy bistro. Once seated and served, the precourse, appetizer, and main entrees are great, but, the portions were small and overpriced. Service was very good with a knowledgeable, friendly staff. Overall, it was a good experience; the only drawback is that you're probably going to be hungry again a few hour later

• 5 of 5 stars Food