“Salad Bar w/Dirty Plates Coupon or Not” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #157 of 240 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Manassas
“Salad Bar w/Dirty Plates Coupon or Not”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I went there with my two daughters for a celebration after a dance. The salad bar plates were dirty. The ruby sliders were about the size of 1/8 inch or less. We have had them at other Ruby;s and these were the worst. The food was medicore. Surprised that the restaurant was packed. Will not go back even with all of the coupons they offer.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Do not go here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Ordered take out. I told them no bacon on my sandwich and they put in bacon. The first time is ok, the second is unforgivable, but 3 times on the same order? Really? Had to drive over there three times just to get the sandwich with bacon on it when I told them no bacon each time? To add insult to injury the manager did not even offer to comp the sandwich. After the third time I told them to keep the sandwich and refund my money. Worst restaurant ever. Never again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
“Why bother?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Do you know that moment when you are really thirsty, the server brings you a glass of cold refreshing water (nevermind that I asked for NO ICE), wrap your arms around the glass, only to discover dirty sticky handprints on it? Yea, it's like that.
The second glass was cleaner, though still rough to the touch. I didn't dare ask for a third -if tours how they clean them, what's the point? And who knows what they would mix-in for continuing trip complain?
The food.. Shrimp fondue was just ok. We asked for pico de fallo on the side, and a soon a they being that, I'll let you know how that is. My chicken Bella was cooked really well, but the cheese sauce was bland. Oh.. They were out of green beans, asparagus, and zucchini, due to the frost apparently - someone tell them to go to any grocery store and let them know, because they have veggies there! A friend ordered tacos with spicy sauce on the side - and was surprised to find the spicy sauce on the inside to. Another friends got burger sliders - and the pieces of cheese on then were so tiny, it was kinda funny - unless of course you happen to like cheese on your burgers. After w let or server know, the manager came out, commiserated with our situation and gave us 2 free desserts (for a table of 5). I have to say, those peanut butter chocolate things were yummy.
Verdict: eat somewhere else, and stop by to get the peanut butter dessert to go - because you will get thirsty, and you wouldn't want to touch that water glass. My filthy one, btw, stayed on the table the whole meal, aa reminder that I never want to return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manassas, Virginia
“Ruby Tuesday, a Plebian Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I stopped for dinner at this RubyTuesday last week and were definitely underwhelmed. We ordered Crab Bites with Spicy Dipping sauce as an appetizer. These out of the freezer,over fried bits were just OK--nothing special at all. Mywife had the Parmesan Chicken Pasta and I had the Blackened Tilapia with Mango Salsa and Rice Pilaf. The Parmesan Chicken Pasta was a breaded chicken breast over al dente penne tossed in Parmesan cream sauce, then finished with marinara and Swiss. The Blackened Tilapia with Mango Salsa was Creole-seasoned tilapia topped with handmade mango salsa with green peppers, onions, cilantro, tomatoes, and ripe mango. My wife said the chicken was practically tasteless and while the Blackened Tilapia itself was fine, the Mango Salsa was blah--no sparkle and the Rice Pilaf was the same. But the biggest shock was the Margarita. We each had an Ultimate Patron Silver Margarita with a splash of Triple Sec--$11.00 each. Tasty but not $11 worth. Will we return to this RubyTuesday? I would say not--I can get a plebian meal for much less.

• Visited November 2012