“Ruby Tuesday, a Plebian Experience” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #153 of 236 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Manassas, Virginia
“Ruby Tuesday, a Plebian Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I stopped for dinner at this RubyTuesday last week and were definitely underwhelmed. We ordered Crab Bites with Spicy Dipping sauce as an appetizer. These out of the freezer,over fried bits were just OK--nothing special at all. Mywife had the Parmesan Chicken Pasta and I had the Blackened Tilapia with Mango Salsa and Rice Pilaf. The Parmesan Chicken Pasta was a breaded chicken breast over al dente penne tossed in Parmesan cream sauce, then finished with marinara and Swiss. The Blackened Tilapia with Mango Salsa was Creole-seasoned tilapia topped with handmade mango salsa with green peppers, onions, cilantro, tomatoes, and ripe mango. My wife said the chicken was practically tasteless and while the Blackened Tilapia itself was fine, the Mango Salsa was blah--no sparkle and the Rice Pilaf was the same. But the biggest shock was the Margarita. We each had an Ultimate Patron Silver Margarita with a splash of Triple Sec--$11.00 each. Tasty but not $11 worth. Will we return to this RubyTuesday? I would say not--I can get a plebian meal for much less.

• Visited November 2012