“I can't say enough abou this hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #7 of 14 hotels in Woodbridge
Manassas, Virginia
“I can't say enough abou this hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

We had checked into the marriot residence inn accross the parking lot and that place was a dump so me and my family of two young children called the courtyard and they were super accomidating. We were on a military move from hawaii and planned to be staying for 10 plus days. We asked for adjoining room and got them and we also requested a microwave and she said she could get one for us. It was in the room by the time me and my family walked across the parking lot to check in. The breakfast was excellent even if we had to pay for it ( it is not very expensive. close to 6 for children all they could eat and 8 for adults). The room service menu is small but they had it! And the food was good. The rooms were always clean and everthing worked. The staff could not have been nicer to us. They always had a smile or something nice to say. We checked out and in about a month for the closing of our house had to check back in and I would not have stayed anywere else. Really and excellent place for the millitary gov. rate. If you are pcsing in to quantico or the pentagon or even ft belvior this is a great hotel to stay at while you look for housing in woodbridge area.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

Nice hotel with a great staff. Location is great with a good resturant. Don't forget to stop and enjoy a drink at the bar.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Rainbow City, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

Great service, super clean, comfortable beds, very reasonable price, not a far drive from D.C., or a Metro station to D.C..........Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

At yet another Courtyard, my Marriott Rewards Membership was not acknowledged. The front desk staff member (with dreads) was HORRIBLE. There were a group of us and he knew who got there first and opted to help those he wanted first. When he finally was able to help me after answering phone calls, there was no apology for the wait or interruptions. Elevators were extremely slow and it didn't help that the hotel was pretty booked with a lot of guests. My first hotel room was terribly hot and it didn't help that the A/C was blowing out HOT air. Knowing that I was arriving, the room assigned to me should of been prepared. Not to mention, the horrible smell in the room. I called downstairs and they said they could switch my room. I requested they deliver my new room keycard and the front desk person (same person that checked me in) said he would be up in 5 minutes. He didn't show up until after 15 minutes. The new room was located at the other end of the hall. A/C was thankfully running. There was no apology again for the delay. No surprise.

I filled out the Marriott Rewards Survey online, never did hear from a Manager from the hotel, especially when you're a Rewards Member. Usually when there are issues with the hotel, at the very least someone contacts you, apologizes and compensates you with points. Not this time, so I won't ever stay here again and you shouldn't either.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2011

My Wife and I stayed here for 1 night, when I went to visit my son.

Over all this is a nice hotel.

I do believe they need to upgrade their TVs in the rooms though. Very Old TVs.

The alarm on the clock went off at 6 am, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to shut it off. I kept hitting the sleep button.

Housekeepers should make sure all clock alarms are in the off position.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Rochester Hills, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2010

I have business in the area and have stayed many, many times over the past 5 years at this property. The last couple of visits, I have noticed that they just are not keeping up the rooms. Here is a partial list of what was wrong with my room on the 4th floor: (1) kids writing in crayon/marker all over the wallpaper in the main room -- no effort to clean or replace the wallpaper (2) they still have those old giant tube TVs -- c'mon spend a couple bucks and get a modern, flat screen TV (3) sink was cracked and broken (4) carpet was threadbare, stained, and generally dirty -- I did NOT walk around in bare feet (4) drapes were coming off the curtain rod and would not completely close. This is not all -inclusive list and I am disappointed they do not want to invest in maintaining or upgrading this hotel. Staff is usually friendly, although in all my visits, in all my years, they have never done anything especially memorable -- they check me in and take my money and they do smile.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
brooklyn, ny
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

very typical aesthetics for a courtyard...the stay was nice though. swimming pool, fitness center, free parking, and very good breakfast buffet made the stay relaxing and comfortable. staff was very nice, as well

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Potomac Mills? Share your experiences!