“Great for Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Update restaurant details
Ranked #53 of 231 restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: American
Description: Great restaurant with 25 beers on tap! Pool tables, dart boards, lots of TV's with almost every sports channel! Much of the food is homemade and really good!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I've eaten at thiis place at least 4 times and each time I've had a great meal. The first time was for a company lunch and the special was a Roast Beef with Au Jus. I'm not a huge roast beef fan but it was great. The other 3 times I went with a buddy of mine. Great lunch menu and they have free pool from 11 to 1. I have yet to have a bad meal there.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

61% Recommend
Houston, Texas
“Great for drinking......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is just our opinion, and I gave it four stars to be fair, because I have only gone a bit after starting dinner hours. The bar and restaurant run together and can be quiet noisy. The bar prices are fair and there are plenty of tv's. They are high up and after awhile of playing darts, your neck will feel it. After another shot you will not notice. The food is quite good as well. We stuck to the specials and were satisfied. This is a nice place to hang out but do remember that it is a little loud.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Northern VA
“Not like the others in Northern Va”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

We looked forward to the opening of The Bungalow Alehouse in Woodbridge as we had been to the Bungalow in Arlington and liked it.

I ordered a rack of ribs. My wife had the salmon filet which she asked to be cooked well.

When the order came her salmon was not cooked anywhere close to well and had to be sent back.

As for my ribs, well everyone knows good ribs should just pull apart. What I got was so tough, I had to saw the ribs apart with a knife. The meat itself was tough and lacked any flavor.

When the waitress came by, I pointed this out to her. Her only response was that I was the second customer that day that said the ribs were tough.

A few minutes later the manager came by and I explained about the ribs. All I got was an "I.m sorry, I will have to talk to the kitchen staff about that." There was no offer of a discount, complimentary or any other compensation.

Needless to say we will not eat there again nor will we be recommending this restaurant to others.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were there for a late lunch on a Saturday, so it wasn't too busy, but I have a feeling it can be. It is an alehouse sports bar kind of place, but the menu is far more and better than the usual pub fare. Guiness stew was delicious as were the crabcakes which I asked the waitress about and her unreserved immediate response guided me. The burgers are huge and the pot roast was enough to feed two people. Our only regret seems to be no room for dessert . . .maybe a little less ale next time so we can try the chocolate mess.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“Nice place, but can get kinda loud”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

I'm old. And somewhat boring. The food and service here were great. It can get kinda loud when it's really busy, but that comes with the territory, I suppose. Nice craft beer selection. If you are into pool, darts or sports on TV, this could be a great place for you.

Visited March 2012